COMPLETED - Go Bananas Swap (Sendouts Extended till 5/16)

I’ve pretty much convinced myself to frog a project I had started early last year for it’s intended purpose and to repurpose it for @LadybugsAndBees big wish! There are so many elements from said project that I know she’ll just love. Now, to convince myself to get up and work on it.

2 Likes

I fray checked everything and left it on paper plates on the kitchen table overnight.

I’m so forgetful that the next morning I had to ask my DD for help remembering what went with what. :crazy_face:

I’m having fun making it!

I found a nice stash of something and got started. I hope this turns out the way I have it pictured in my head.

1 Like

Almost ready to get started!

2 Likes

I have a lovely box with materials in the craft room (sitting next to the one for Ewulotta in a completely different colour), a nice Pinterest board set up (I want to make all the things!), notes in two places already (need to put in box!) and whenever I try to actually do something a wild child appears…

4 Likes

I had a epiphany while crafting for something else and know exactly what I’m doing now :slight_smile: Super excited to have a plan.

7 Likes

Hahahaha! Yes! It’s a problem! :laughing:

But I may have finished something today…or I might add a little something yet…hmmm…

3 Likes

DH is back to work, the girls are sleeping, I’m going to straighten up the house…then it’s working on L2L’s project and RHONY reruns! :wink:

1 Like

Working on yours, too! And, what is RHONY?

It’s a reality show: The Real Housewives of New York

There’s ones from Atlanta, Beverly Hills, Orange County, etc…

It’s my guilty pleasure b/c it’s just so terrible but I can’t not watch! And the channel it’s on had a marathon of the shows running before the first show of the season, so now I have many of them to watch! (I DVR them.)

Gotcha. I’ve heard of them, but since I don’t watch them, I didn’t recognize the acronym.

1 Like

Finished a small item for @Edel yesterday, with the help of a virtual craft date with friends.

2 Likes

I have one item almost done; it is a collaboration with a personal friend of mine and a craft she does as her main craft. Technically it was made by her, but I sat in on the design. It won’t be the primary item, so I think it still counts, right? :smiley:
Anyway, I’m mulling over several ideas and seeing what works best.

2 Likes

I have one thing done for our fearless leader @MistressJennie and it’s past midnight, I’ve torn myself away from the second thing. Must.go.to.sleep

4 Likes

welp. just dyed my hands a shade of black for one of my items tonight (not intentionally)… :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Eep! Oh no! For the love of crafts!

2 Likes

I sent today!

5 Likes

Ok I have found the pattern for what I’m going to make. Now to gather supplies and get working! I’m excited to have working out what I"m making!

2 Likes

Dang, @Lynx! You are one speedy crafter!!! I haven’t even put my hands on any craft supplies yet. Have only shopped my stash for items for the jar of whimsies that will be an extra…

2 Likes

Well I’ve finished. I did go a bit bananas for this swap, but that’s ok as it’s in the title! :grin:

5 Likes