COMPLETED - Go Bananas Swap (Sendouts Extended till 5/16)

I just found out a rather crucial supply won’t arrive until the end of the month, so there’s a chance I could be late. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Going well here! Lockdown has some crafty advantages.

2 Likes

I’m working entirely from stash except for the ONE thing I really need so it’s quite frustrating that it’s taking so long!

2 Likes

Well I have started. The dye didn’t take like I wanted so a different colour it is!!! Just hope I haven’t bitten off more then I can chew with this. Seems to be taking longer then I remember doing this craft! Ah well I’ll manage, it’s a good excuse to ignore the laundry!!! LOL :rofl:

3 Likes

I finished the first item! Yay!! Now what to craft next… :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Oh no! Hope it goes smoothly from here on out!

I finished item #2, so now I’m 2/3 done! Woohoo!

Mr. Road is headed to the office tomorrow evening, so I’m actually trying to finish item #3 by then so he can take the package with him…we’ll see. I haven’t started so chances are not great.

2 Likes

eeepp!!!

1 Like

I DID find many awesome crafty “thingys” to use on L2L’s bunting. After that, it’s all about measuring, cutting, and simple sewing.

I also found a new item in my craft room that I know she can use and I have another item that I ordered from Amazon that should be coming in today.

3 Likes

You’ve got me excited and curious!!

1 Like

As I was going thru the “stuff” to find the goodies, I smiled and thought of Edel because some of it was “the good stuff” that I’ve been hoarding for years. Literally. And now they probably are going to be incorporated into your project!

1 Like

I should be done with my big crafts today and then concentrate on some little goodies.

3 Likes

Well I missed my self-imposed deadline of yesterday, but I think I have my final item worked out. Going to work on V2 today and see which one I like better to send to my partner. Then I’ll work on gathering stash extras. I’ll be ready the next time Mr. Road hits the office!

2 Likes

I’m still waiting on some fray check I ordered so I can’t move onto phase two of this project till it gets here. I’ll finish up phase one with the goodies I found in my craftroom for now.

1 Like

I’m so glad, using the good stuff makes making so much more pleasurable.

1 Like

With my son’s birthday behind me, I am free to focus on this swap now. Have a solid plan and have gathered supplies for two of three items. First one underway!

2 Likes

I am done. I will go to the post office monday.

1 Like

I’m still plugging along. I’m not done but have made good progress.

1 Like

Well I’m working away. Things are slowly starting to look like what I want them to look like. I’ll get there! Might involve a few late nights thouth.

2 Likes

Ten seams left to sew for my quilt top! I’m loving how this pattern has come out, and I hope it will make my partner go bananas too.

4 Likes

I’m sure it will. But I’ll go even more bananas when I know that yours has arrived safely!

2 Likes