COMPLETED - Go Bananas Swap (Sendouts Extended till 5/16)

Well it would seem I’m getting older. I can’t see to work on what I want to as much after the sun went down!!! This is so frustrating to me at the moment.

4 Likes

One item complete! I’m having a tough time figuring out how to stick to my intention of crafting entirely from stash. Off to rattle around the attic to see if there is something up there that I could use…

1 Like

I know the feeling all too well…sigh…

My fray check finally came in. I need to straighten up the house and then I’ll be able to move onto part two of the project.

1 Like

Yeah for supplies!!! I’m on a much needed coffee break from things. Then I’ll either get back to cleaning or crafting. We’ll see where the day goes!

1 Like

All going well here! I’ve been enjoying having a bit more craft time than usual :smiley:

2 Likes

1 complete. Working on 2!

3 Likes

I’m really struggling to find time for working on anything not mask- or kids related these days. Also there’s one other swap with an earlier sendout date. But so far I’m pretty happy!

2 Likes

Well, two fails on second project so may have to re-think the plan…

1 Like

Package assembled and ready to send! Just need to write out a card…I know I have one around here somewhere.

2 Likes

Eeep! I’m excited!

Buuut I’m still working on yours. This is a new medium for me. So I keep having to look things up.

2 Likes

I am almost done and should be able to send next week.

1 Like

Okay I started a project, stopped because I didn’t like it. Started a new project and stopped again. Pfff, I started last night a new one and this one is going well. I will stick to that.

So I am still here and crafting away!

3 Likes

I finally got the last part of the project together and ready to be worked on. I’m excited!!!

I should be shipping today. Yahoo!

3 Likes

My essential supply arrived!! Full steam ahead!!

1 Like

Finished crafting! Now just have to package it up and write a note, etc.

I’m going back to work on Monday so I should be able to mail it on my way to or from work.

2 Likes

I almost finished my second item, it became quite experimental, so I hope you like it @seeuudee!

1 Like

I finshed 2/3, and was truly surprised by how much I like them.

Started 3…and here’s a peek

4 Likes

I already know it’s gonna be so hard to mail this piece I’m working on away!! I definitely set up a challenge for myself but it’s really fun and if I pull it off it should look awesome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes