COMPLETED: Holiday Present Swap - S/U: 7/29-8/14 - S/O 11/6

I had to shelve my packages away from myself because I can’t control myself! I’m so excited to open them. I feel like with the long crafting time, these packages have been on my mind forever. I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have not opened yours. Because I’m a child. And it would tempt me.

But gg’s is sitting in an open air box. Which I see. Often. Even tucked up under the table. Sometimes they whisper to me…

1 Like

Mine is buried in my room under other people Christmas gifts that have taken over. I can’t see it therefore it can’t temp me!

3 Likes

I had to hide mine behind a chair lol. I plan on opening during the first week of December.

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2: that packages between @Raury and myself arrive before Christmas :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2:

Canada <–> Australia post seems to be very slow at the moment :see_no_evil:

I’m excited for you to all open your packages :grinning:

I’m opening everything up tomorrow. It’s been a weird few weeks and I need a pick me up!

3 Likes

Oooh, the excitement! I hope you like it all!

I will probably open tomorrow too.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see! @lindyv321 @Lynx

It’s December 1st here in Australia, just sayin’ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I like your thinking!

1 Like

If my swap package from Canada arrives before Christmas, I’m going to be calling it a Christmas miracle :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

I hope it does! :crossed_fingers:

Wooooo! My swap package to @Raury has landed in Canada :canada:

17 days after posting, but still, that’s not terrible :wink: I have a good feeling that you should be getting it really soon Raury! :grinning:

Aus to Canada, not so bad, the other way around :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

1 Like

I posted my swap goodies in the gallery! Happy Holidays everyone!

2 Likes

That was quick to get to Canada! I am hoping that mine is also speeding along to Australia and that it arrives before Christmas.

1 Like

It’s been a super weird week filled with overtime. But I have tomorrow off and I’m opening then!

So happy to see that my package to @Raury has been delivered :grinning::grinning::grinning:

International pandemic post is always stressful :see_no_evil:

2 Likes