COMPLETED - Inchie Dice Swap (signup 1/27 - 2/9; send outs 3/14)

Ok, sent my Q-- time to see what we’ve got in little wood bits before I order things…

2 Likes

Hahaha! Outside the cube.
Great international idea.

2 Likes

I’m getting antsy to start inchie makin. I may have to make some prototypes during the sign up period. :blush:

5 Likes

Me too. I found some “stuff” that I think will work really well for small pieces of work. Only a week to go before partners

1 Like

My cubies arrived! and it a clear indication of my lack of measurement understanding. They were larger than I imagined! So I measured them - 1.25"

They just seem more "solid’ than I had in my head. It makes me very happy - I feel like they’re more substantial, and will be better to roll!

Also, I need to submit my Q. so, there’s that.

4 Likes

I really wasn’t planning to swap, but this one was tugging at me! And, since I already jumped into the Winter 2022 TM Patch Swap, I figured I might as well join in!

I’m thinking that a “type of craft” cube would be handy, as would a cube with themes- sometimes when I go to use my large craft stash, I get stuck for ideas, especially when it comes to card making. I’m going to give it a bit of thought and then fill out my questionnaire!

4 Likes

what a wonderful idea! just sent in my info, please let me know if I missed anything. still getting used to this new format. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just signed up and I’m so excited!!!

4 Likes

Signed up :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see what everyone does for this one!

3 Likes

Looks like we have some more people sneak in just under the wire! Yay!

3 Likes

Soooo exciting. I’ve been prepping for this!

1 Like

I just got the shipping notice for my cubes!

2 Likes

partners are posted in the 2nd post. And here. It’s going to take me a bit to send out Qs. Or people can use this as an opportunity to reach out and say hi to their partners and send them their Q :slight_smile:

Participant Partnered With Participant
geekgirl <–> kwality
seeuudee <–> thanate
seeuudee <–> Renstar
Renstar <–> smmarrt
gozer <–> goatgoddess
curiousfae <–> joyfulclover
smmarrt <–> craftADDchick
thanate <–> craftADDchick
goatgoddess <–> veghorsegirl
geekgirl <–> joyfulclover
5 Likes

:wave: hi partners :wave:

2 Likes

Instead of copy/pasting everyone’s Qs to their partners, I just added partners to the existing conversations. PLEASE start a new msg if you want to chat with your partner or you may be sending the msg to me and your partner’s other partners and causing confusion

let me know if I missed anything

3 Likes

Thanks for getting partners out so quickly, @geekgirl. I’m so excited to start inchin’. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OOh. So many ideas! I am going to brainstorm this weekend. And I got partnered with @goatgoddesss
who is someone new to me! I love that! Thank you so much @geekgirl

2 Likes

I’m starting my weekend TONIGHT! Cleaning out my art space so I can get my paper, on!

Looking at you, @curiousfae !!
Edit: although not posted, I’ve got a second with @geekgirl , so you’re on deck as well!

2 Likes

Oooh, haven’t made inchies in a while. Might need to practice a bit!

Love your themes @craftADDchick !

1 Like

I’ve never made inchies!! New challenge for me

1 Like