COMPLETED - Inchie Dice Swap (signup 1/27 - 2/9; send outs 3/14)

I hope your pup is okay. Sending good vibes.

2 Likes

Thanks! She had a mouth procedure and the anesthesia made her groggy yesterday, but she’s doing well today!

4 Likes

Glad to hear your pup is ok @Kwality570!

Sent today. Here’s hoping Canada Post does ok.

2 Likes

I’m so happy to hear she is doing well. Sweet baby.

1 Like

Two done, two getting there, but I’m about to head out of town for a couple days so I still probably won’t send until monday.

1 Like

I was planning to pick mine up today after getting back from my holiday. But, I got some work!!! So the weekend will be my inchie finishing off time. One set is nearly complete.

1 Like

Okay. I think I’m done. But I’m going to let them sit for a bit.

They might need more, but honestly with all the early versions, I would cry if by adding more I turned them into a junky mess. And they’re so small, I’m concerned about overwhelming the size.

Not that I’ve over thought it or anything. : |

5 Likes

I will be working full-on this weekend to get these finished so I can send on time! This week was a busy one, and flew by, so I’m happy that I have an obligation free weekend so I can spend it immersed in craft projects!

2 Likes

I am hoping to get Ren’s in the mail tomorrow and Cindy’s on Monday. This was fun - I haven’t made inchies for a long time so it was fun to work small!

2 Likes

All done :smiley:

Just need to let them fully dry, photos and wrapping up tomorrow evening and in the post on Monday :smiley:

3 Likes

Mine are complete. Just need to pack them up and get to the post office tomorrow.

This was a fun challenge!

2 Likes

shipped! just sent tracking! squee!

2 Likes

And my dice are finally in the hands of the postal service as of this morning! (complications due to travel and then a sick child, argh…)

1 Like

One thing I want to ask is did anyone else stress out when placing their inchies with words? At first I put 4 in the same direction with the top and bottom inchies placed in the same orientation. Then I intentionally put each inchie any which way so my partners will turn and flip the dice. Not sure if that will be fun or annoying.

4 Likes

I think I had a plan I was trying to follow while gluing and discovered while photographing that I didn’t quite manage it. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yes!

Place one
Flip direct opposite
Rotate 180
Place second

Then the words had to be staggered, too. Top. Bottom. Middle. Off center. Diagonal.

It was a whole thing.

3 Likes

@Smmarrt @JoyfulClover

I’m glad it wasn’t just me that seemed to overthink this! :rofl:

3 Likes

I didn’t end up doing that - I started trying to do that and found it too stressful, so just picked an inchie up and added it at random :smiley:

2 Likes

I knew you were all in my tribe!

2 Likes

Received from @curiousfae! They are fantastic! I can wait to roll and see what happens (I picked which panel they’re on right now).

Will post photos when service is back up. Thanks again, @geekgirl, for such a fun swap suggestion!

JClove

2 Likes