COMPLETED - Inchie Dice Swap (signup 1/27 - 2/9; send outs 3/14)

I received from @geekgirl and they are just lovely! The color and the textures are just phenomenal. I love them so much. I now have two inchie dice to start my new collection. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks to @Renstar for giving me the idea to do a swap around inchie dice! Can’t wait until the next round.

1 Like

I went down a rabbit hole this morning (when I really need to be working)
and found this image on flicker by phizzychick. They are so cool. and maybe calling them Art Blocks would pull in more interest when we do the next round!

Imgur

10 Likes

I love phizzychick. So talented - and these blocks show how much detail she’s able to get on a tiny wee skosh of space. I think having our amazing gallery to reference will also show the different ways they can be made.

I would Art Block, again!

1 Like

ooooh! This is so cool! I would join this, and everyone who joined this round is sure to have extra blocks!

2 Likes

More artist trading blocks!

Or here’s a whole pin board: https://pin.it/7oZn9Ls

1 Like

I also found this tutorial:

1 Like

Many of the artist blocks seem to 3d and many on legs or stands of some kind (so not ‘throwable’). I guess just like ATCs or even TM Patches.

Yes, I saw a cool robot one made it of two different sized blocks.

1 Like

We also traded, once upon a time, wood blocks that were maybe 2” x 4” x 3”.

1 Like

Wooden blocks would be fun. Were they some kind of standard blocks reused?

I’ll take a photo tomorrow if I can find the extras.

I wish i would have thought to pull a list of all the swaps before craftster closed. Just for posterity in our little corner of the internet. There have been so many random swaps.

there’s a list here of people posting the ones they remember

https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/how-many-swaps-do-you-remember-from-craftster/6841

1 Like

My Mum and her friends visited this week, they saw my array of inchie dice and were very taken with them.
Looks like I have a use for some more of the blocks I bought!! :grinning:

4 Likes