COMPLETED - Make a Pouch + Fill It Swap - Send Outs 5/25/2022

I got an email from Urban Threads the other day and immediately thought of this swap. This Embroidered clutch would work well as a non-zip style. Just add a button or snap and you’d have a pretty pouch!

2 Likes

I’m still too unsure of my skills for this swap. But I promise to practice in the near future so I can join the next one. Have fun everybody!

5 Likes

I love having partners who are trying a new craft! I do hope you join next time!

5 Likes

I’ve been on and off the fence on this one, but I have Mother’s Day and 3 b-days between now and send outs. I think the smart move is to just stay on this side of the fence. Next time!

3 Likes

@Smmarrt and @Abbeeroad I’m sure we’ll have another one, so you’ll be able to participate then!

I’ll officially be closing this one tonight at 9 pm EST to assign partners if anyone else is on the fence!

6 Likes

Partner lists have been sent! I did an allergy check and then a random draw for partners which always ends up fun. :slight_smile:

Let me know if I screwed up at all. Otherwise, happy pouching to all of you!

4 Likes

Wahoo!

I cut out some fabric tonight for an online pattern I think is cute. The measurements are all wackadoodle though, sheesh! Once again, I’ll be winging things, lol.

3 Likes

Yay! Plotting & planning!

1 Like

Commencing stalking! I already have a few ideas…! :grinning:

So tickled to be partnered with @geekgirl!!

2 Likes

This is going to be so much fun. I already have a couple of ideas. I am deciding between two pouch styles.

3 Likes

I have ideas already too! Hee!

1 Like

I went over the the library on my lunch break today to check out the embroidery machine in their makers space for… something. There was a cute book on display with a sweet little project I’m going to try. Extras spesh!

6 Likes

I’m so excited to swap with @Magpie! I have a pattern and some offbeat fabrics all picked out. Eeek! I can hardly wait to get started.

2 Likes

Hi @Fonduie ! Happy to be partnered with you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same! And lots of ideas floating around

1 Like

Yay! I’m excited to get started! I’ve got a few ideas for extras and can’t wait to come up with more!

1 Like

Hi @HolographicDreams! So nice to meet you! This should be a fun swap. :smiley:

1 Like

Im very excited yo swap with @SonjaBoo!

Me too! This is going to be fun!

1 Like

Embroidery machines that you are allowed to use?!? Wow! What a cool library!

3 Likes