COMPLETED - Masterboard Swap R2

partners are at the bottom of the first post. it may be a bit before I can send Qs out.

2 Likes

Thanks geekgirl! Great match-ups!

1 Like

Instead of copy/pasting everyone’s Qs to their partners, I just added partners to the existing conversations. PLEASE start a new msg if you want to chat with your partner or you may be sending the msg to me and your partner’s other partners and causing confusion

let me know if I missed anything

3 Likes

Hooray for partners! :partying_face: Hello @Bugaboo and @GeekyBookworm :grin: I’m so excited to be swapping with you two :heart:

So smart! :smile: Thank you!

@Bunny1kenobi if you want to do a personal swap send me a message :wink: I am always down for making messes masterboards :laughing:

4 Likes

Oooh, I can’t remember if I’ve ever swapped with @Smmarrt before! Excited to get the chance!

3 Likes

She’s awesome, highly recommend! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yay @Reinikka and @Lynx

I already have some ideas and swap anxiety LOL

3 Likes

I’m so excited to swap masterboards with you, @Reinikka! Thanks, @geekgirl!

2 Likes

Excited to swap with you, @geekgirl! Already pulled out a bunch of supplies to start making my first masterboards.

2 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

I attempted something this morning…total fail! Oh well off to try something else

Made a batch last night! Some came out nice, others not-so-much… planning to do a second batch before sending out.

Ummm… is there such a thing as a fail when it comes to masterboards? LOL

4 Likes

Answer: Nope! :star:

4 Likes

LOL well I watched a video and in my head I’m like no. way that works, as this woman did sheet after sheet of a print from her printer onto a gel pad and then the image somehow transferred to the gellie and she stamped on a sheet of paper. I followed step by step and in the end my white paper is still white paper! So yep total fail!

Do you have an inkjet or laser printer? I think you need to use a laser printer (or something like magazine or book pages) to do image transfer.

I have both actual but these were on the ink jet

I plan to start on this over the weekend. I want to get my paints out and be messy, and I need time to both prep and clean up! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I think I’m done with the masterboards I like them I just home my partners like what I have come up with! Now to craft the smalls

2 Likes