Completed - Masterboard Swap ~ Send by August 17

I loved the extra crafted small item. But I might be biased because of the ridiculously cute little hearts @megwell sent me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

All masterboards ftw!

2 Likes

I really like the crafted small part. I was actually done with that before I deciddd my masterboards were ready to send.

3 Likes

No opinion, either way is fine.

I liked the extra because it ā€˜madeā€™ me do something with a piece I truly didnā€™t like and then I loved it.
Out of the comfort zone for this whole swap but loads of learnings, good and bad!!

3 Likes

either way is fine by me~
glad you are having a positive experience organizing!

1 Like

I lean toward boards-only (maybe just because itā€™s one fewer thing for me to get swap-anxietal about), but I donā€™t have superstrong feelings about it.

Aw, shucks :blush:. Naturally, the day after I sent, I started second-guessing whether my small was too smally, so Iā€™m glad it works for you :+1:t2:.

ETA: Also meant to say that I like the partnering format of this one. I think I made roughly the same number of boards this time as in the previous round, where we sent one (ha!) board to a few partners, but I think psychologically, having fewer packages to manage was nice. And having an option as to number of partners makes me feel like I have some element of control over my swap commitment.

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad I asked! Maybe it could be an option type thingā€¦ Four masterboards -or- Three masterboards plus a small? :thinking:

Right? Like I could pick just one! :rofl: Iā€™m glad you like the partner format :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think that is a fantastic idea!
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sooo, itā€™s been a week since I sent. Should I panic or just be patientā€¦

1 Like

Nothing here yet. Our mail usually gets delivered in another hour or two so :crossed_fingers: itā€™s in there today!

2 Likes

Mail has been returning to normal but still a little off Iā€™d give it at least another week before panicking :wink:

2 Likes

And when you asked me the same question, it was in my mailbox that day. So fingers crossed!

4 Likes

No mail today. Iā€™ll let you know as soon as it arrives!

Iā€™m going to start another envelope to send. This is driving me crazy!!

2 Likes

:frowning: Still nothing here. We have been getting other mail and todayā€™s USPS informed delivery email doesnā€™t have anything. Maybe itā€™s just taking the scenic route :slight_smile:

So sorry itā€™s MIA :sob: I donā€™t know how your first one was packed but over in the Happy Mail thread we had some handmade envelopes that were falling apart in transitā€¦ So I suggest a store bought envelope if you think that had anything to do with things? Itā€™s so frustrating when mail goes missing!!! :confounded: Also be extra sure you have a return address on it and maybe drop it off in the post office and have a postal worker double check postage is right.

Still have fingers crossed it will arrive safely :crossed_fingers:

It was a store-bought envie, I think I painted it. Itā€™s okay- school starts Wednesday so I have time today & tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience :frowning:

First piece drying, onto second one!

4 Likes

Heads up - still nothing here yet. I have been getting other mail and packages so Iā€™m starting to wonder if it did get lost :frowning:

On my way to the post office. Should arrive next week. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes