Completed - Ninni Swap Send Outs Aug 23rd

I am still at the planning stage…I have to narrow down some ideas to match what I have on hand. Trying not to buy supplies for these swaps, but some things are necessary…lol…

2 Likes

I started this weekend and am really happy with how redacted is turning out. Now I just need to figure out redacted. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s started in my head. :laughing: But seriously… I figure out what I am doing and when I can see the finished item in my mind, that is when I start making. I am looking forward to my current idea. It’s a different approach than I’ve taken with these before but I believe it will fit my partner perfectly. :heart:

1 Like

I have ideas. I sometimes think I joint swaps just to get new ideas generated in my head. Stalking, searching, sketching, pondering. It’s all fun.

1 Like

The one item is proving allusive. It’s one of those things that you see all the time until you need it. Ha! So frustrating. I’ve been to three places now. I WILL find it!!

1 Like

I have been thinking and planning. We are heading on a trip so crafting won’t start for me until August. I will have solid ideas and scratches by then, I’m sure! I will chill by the pool and plot! :wink:

2 Likes

I am road tripping almost all of August, so I am scrambling to get done before I go!

I joined three swaps to keep me focused on work and home tasks with crafting as my relaxing time! I work much better under pressure (years of working as a tax accountant!)…lol

5 Likes

Yay! I plotted & planned and finally decided! Now to dig into my stash for fabric, I think I can do this whole idea without buying anything. Yay!

4 Likes

Done!!!

No pressure, partner…I wanted to get it done before I leave for vacation…I will be gone three weeks with limited internet access!

4 Likes

I’m almost done with the tester one I’m making (i.e. we will have matching Ninnis because they’re so cute!). Will anyone be checking mail at your place while you’re gone or should I wait to send until closer to the end of your trip?

1 Like

I am traveling solo with my sister…hubby is staying home so either way…would you prefer I have him send out closer to send out days? I can get everything ready …

1 Like

Whichever works best for you! I’ll probably send out most of my swaps together around mid-August.

1 Like

Ok–me, too! The swap galleries are going to explode and in August with all of these swaps…I can’t wait until I get back! lol

3 Likes

How is everyone feeling? No pressure to be done yet. Ha! I have sketched out a lot of plans and gathered supplies. I am in the process off scaling it down to something manageable. My plan is to start sewing on Saturday morning. What are your plans?

3 Likes

I’ve got a plan and plan to do a search for some supplies I just know must be somewhere. But where? If I don’t locate the elusive stuff, I’ll have to replan.

3 Likes

I have a plan, the last of my supplies will arrive this weekend, and then I can go full steam ahead!

1 Like

I also had to scale down my giant idea, hee.

2 Likes

My plan has been pretty unchanged in my head since the beginning. I can finally start though because I had lost my sewing machine needle kit and had to order new needles and a screwdriver for my machine. They have arrived so now I can begin…

3 Likes

We have our first sender. That makes me extra happy that I was able to start mine last night. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Where of where is that _________ I want to use for this project.

Fun fact. I have a rainbow flag I made for a scarecrow installation several years ago. I’ve never been able to reuse it because I can only find it when I don’t need it. I swear it moves around and hides.

1 Like