Completed - Ninni Swap Send Outs Aug 23rd

I made great progress on my Ninni last weekend and have high hopes to finish it off this one. I may hold out on sending in case more inspiration hits. :wink:

1 Like

No Ninnis yet, but I feel Ninni power emerging from a stack of fabric. Ninnis emerging soon.

3 Likes

How is everyone doing? We have exactly two weeks until send out. Are you going to be ready? Let’s keep our fingers crossed for a flake free swap!

2 Likes

I am finishing up my Aug 16 swaps before spending too much time on my ninni, but I have all the supplies needed & am about 25% along,

1 Like

I found the ___ and have pulled out a few other items . Ready to start. Now I just have to start.

1 Like

I am here. I’ve been out of town working at a fair but am back home now and intend to get this done by send-outs.

1 Like

I’m almost done and planning to send out late next week since AIMR is still traveling this week and next.

1 Like

I’m home from vacation and just about done handling a family emergency that arouse while I was out of town. Now I can start getting to work this week and next! Phew!

1 Like

Lets do a quick check on to let everyone know how your doing!

I finished mine last night, but I have another swap that ends on the same day that I am still working on, so I’m waiting to mail them at the same time.

I’m still working! My kids will be at summer event for the school this week, so T W Th I will have 3 hrs a day of glorious kid free time! I’m going to craft uninterrupted!!!

1 Like

Just put on the finishing touches and got everything packed up this morning! I’m planning to send out early/mid week so it should arrive right around when @AIMR is back from vacation.

1 Like

I will be sending late this week … our record-breaking heat & wildfire smoke slowed me down. No wanna move!

1 Like

I have located everything and finished up two other swaps and just need to start. We just ended a small humid heat wave, so I can stand to be in the craft room again.

But for now we are sitting on the porch enjoying the breeze and sipping wine. I’m occasionally thinking of crafting, so it counts.

2 Likes

Finished my first ninni! I think it turned out pretty awesome, especially with the more difficult medium I used.

Now, onto my second! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Had a free evening finally and knocked out a ninni. Little thing then took off and ran around the house. I had to rescue it from the stealthy black ninja cat. Boy did I get a glare. He did no damage and had a moment of fun.

Mailed it today because I had to go to the post office and pay for extra postage. Now if the fires, hurricanes, tropical storms, and tornadoes allow timely delivery.

4 Likes

I needed this chuckle today :joy: Hopefully you’re going to make him one too!

2 Likes

Ready or not, this is the least weekend. Due date is Monday. How is everyone doing? Its crunch time! Dig deep in your ninni loving hearts and create a cutie!

3 Likes

I love looking at all of the Ninnis! @marionberries, I think you need to share a photo of the Nancy Drew Ninni you made for me. She’s currently tucked away as I shift and shuffle things around in my house, but she deserves to be shown off here (she’ll be on display here eventually :slight_smile: ).

I’m sad that I missed signups for this, yet also glad, because my motivation to craft has been absolutely lacking this summer. Instead, I’ll just admire the gallery!

2 Likes

Ah, Ninni Drew.I remember. I had to search my photos. 2016. Wow. She’s the little sister of Nancy Drew.

8 Likes

Her pleated skirt is fantastic, as is her perfect little shirt collar!

2 Likes