Completed - One Small Fall, Y'all - Due Sept 27

I’ve made a start on my item, but juggling a lot of things right now so making slow progress!

1 Like

I sent today - hopefully it won’t take too long - and I got mine today as well - off to do pictures and messages

3 Likes

One day late, but Check In Question Time! What’s your favorite Fall Drink?
I am a hot chocolate lover! Sad fact, I can’t stand pumpkin spice anything.

1 Like

I’m a hot chocolate lover also. But I do love hot tea also. The different flavors or just the regular.

2 Likes

Also I sent out my swap item today😁

2 Likes

Ooh… I think it’s a toss-up between good hot chocolate and hot apple cider. The latter is better with snow on the ground. :smile:

2 Likes

Apple cider, on ice. I’m weird; don’t like any hot beverages at all. Or pumpkin anything.

2 Likes

I love pumpkin spice everything…well, most everything. Not pumpkin spice lattes. I love apple cider, even though I don’t like apple juice. Hot chocolate is more Christmas/winter for me.

My partner and I both received today, so there are some fun goodies in the gallery!

3 Likes

hmmmm, I’d say hot apple cider reminds me most of fall

2 Likes

hot chocolate - especially flavored ones! Hazelnut, Irish cream and amaretto are big favorites!

3 Likes

Happy First Day of Fall!!!

4 Likes

Happy first day of fall to you, too, and to all!
:maple_leaf:

3 Likes

really hoping for cooler weather next week - it’s in the 90’s today but I have fall decor out so at least I can enjoy that while my poor plants bake. fall will happen at some point even in Texas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Virginia got the notice. It was 92 on Wednesday and today it is 72. Its 68° in my house! I am loving it.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness. Hang in there. We are finally creeping out of those numbers. Hot weather and I arenot friends.

4 Likes

I can’t do hot either! We are slowly climbing out of those temps also. We went from 90+°one day and down to 70’s the next. Today dropped down to low 80’s and will be for the next few days, then we drop to the middle and lower 70’s again. And that is your Juju weather forecast for northwestern Arkansas! Back too you folks! :joy:

2 Likes

It was 39 degrees this morning driving to school.

3 Likes

THAT is burrrr cold! :cold_face:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness!

1 Like

Wow! That’s more like winter temps for me!

1 Like