COMPLETED-Owl Post Swap (Signups CLOSED; Sendouts 5/15)

Nuthin’ to see here, just some stuff all over the diningroom table… move along…

2 Likes

I’m about 90% done. I need to do some trimming and polishing, then figure out how to wrap and ship my piece.

1 Like

I have everything I need, I just have to START!

2 Likes

I’m about 90% done too, just need to decide if anything else might crawl into the box for a ride (and find said box I suppose).

1 Like

This is me too, but we have a long weekend here this weekend coming and very few plans, so crafting weekend it is :smiley:

1 Like

I was going to do one thing…but then I had a better idea so I am trying to make it work.

My brain is writing checks my hands are trying hard to cash. We’ll see if i go in a new direction later tonight…

1 Like

:notes: whistle while you work…:musical_note:

I’m twiddling my thumbs waiting for a usps flat rate to be delivered, and then will go shopping for some final bits to tuck in before sending along.

1 Like

After a frustrating, but rewarding, Sunday, I’m done! Will hit the PO one day this week.

2 Likes

Arrggghhh. A key component of mine just failed. Am now in the traditional swap lament of “this is terrible! I should just tell them i’ll order something from etsy for them cuz at least that wont suck! Whyyyy did I subject this poor partner to my crafts!? Waaah!”

Like ya doooo.

Back to the drawing board for that part. I’m gonna need better snacks.

Oh no! I hate that! Craft what you feel like crafting, this isn’t any fun unless it’s fun for you too :heart::sparkles:

I believe in you dear. I’m certain you’ll shake this off, and create something amazing.

Thanks, guys. You know how it is… you spend long, sticky nights together you expect them to be there the morning. Dangit, E6000 you made me a promise! I stayed up past my bedtime for you! Lol

1 Like

ooh you’re making me blush now :blush: will this project be NSFW? lol

2 Likes

Haha! thinks if should change it up again to make it saucy… lol

2 Likes

ok! my problem child is finished and I’m looking at my extras idea. I like this part best! weeee!

I am putting on finishing touches.

Since we have a sender, here’s our GALLERY!

I clearly haven’t made it to the PO yet…any day now, Abbie. :roll_eyes:

1 Like