Limited to a certain number of people? (optional) No

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country?

Additional Age requirement? LC rules

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:

Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:

Has been a member for at least one month: YES
Has posted at least 15 times: YES
Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
Does not have any negative feedback: YES

Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES

Has posted a comment in this thread and will check regularly for swap updates YES
If within the US, understands that Tracking number is required for this swap: YES
If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE. Send to Smmarrt and please put Sign Up or Questionnaire in subject line - thank you!

Are you ready for a new swap filled with paper-y goodness? Let’s use some of that paper we all received earlier this year and put all of our craft/art classes to good use!

Let’s swap 5 embellishments to be used in your journal or to add to greeting cards or happy mail. You can send in a regular envelope with one or two stamps but please agree that if your envelope goes missing, you will be asked to resend. I personally like to use a bubble envelope to get tracking. That’s me and that is not a requirement.

Clusters, journal cards, paper dolls, stenciled birds, hands or ?
Paper sample books or mini journals to add to an existing journal
Corner tuck spots or other pockets or envelopes to add into a journal
Snippet or scrap roll
Sewn elements (a la Tim Holtz)
Crowns, hats or hearts to add to photos or magazine images
Botanical fodder hand made/painted to add to journals or as decorations for envelopes or greeting cards
Altered tickets or ATCs or ATCoins to add to journals
Embellishments made with paint chip cards, book text or newspaper
Inchies, twinchies, or rinchies
Altered, decorated tags
Paper mosaic
Woven paper
Master boards or something made with master boards
Scrap monsters or painted fish or collaged fruit or whatever you can imagine!

Name of Swap: Paper and MM Embellishments Swap - May 2022
LC name:
Your real name:
Mailing address: Type address accurately

Any themes you’d like your partner to consider? (Nature, typography, vintage or modern)
Any colors to avoid?
Any thing you are looking for specifically?
List 4 - 8 ways you hope/plan to use these embellishments.

Extras or no extras? (You can discuss with your partner.)
Any allergies?
Any allergens in your home?

I’m sure I’m forgetting something but I’ll add it when I do and let you all know.

2 Likes

Embellishment swappers

1. @Smmarrt
  2. @LittleCogs
  3. @geekgirl
  4. @BeesKnees
  5. @Amfkinney
  6. @LovelyMiss
  7. @Myrthena
  8. @SonjaBoo
  9. @goatgoddesss
  10. @megwell

Partners

LittleCogs >><< Myrthena

geekgirl >><< BeesKnees

Amfkinney >><<SonjaBoo

goatgoddesss >><< megwell

LovelyMiss >><< Smmarrt

2 Likes

Tagging @LittleCogs, @megwell, @thanate, @geekgirl, and @Cindy

1 Like

I’m in! First LC swap- yay! Sending the info now. Thank you.

1 Like

I cannot wait to see this gallery!

1 Like

sent in my Q!

Just sent in my questionnaire, too! I’m excited for this! I’m working on several junk journals at the moment, and have lots of embellishments to share!

1 Like

Thanks everyone - it’s a busy day for me so I’ll get you all listed and stuff later today.

I’ve sent in my responses. Super excited!

I sent my questionnaire in .

Looks like a fun filled swap. I sent my questionnaire in!

1 Like

It’s so fun to read questionnaires - I always include that I do not love pink, peach or salmon as main colors. And some folks LOVE pink and add that to their q’s. The more we get together, the happier we’ll be…

1 Like

Working on my q! My brain is stuck in ATC swap mode, where my themes are probably too specific for this :laughing: . What are people listing as themes(/lemme steal your themes)?

3 Likes

I think folks list general or broad themes like universe/galaxy, nature, or art. List what you want - I think you might be surprised by the clever peeps here

1 Like

here’s what I put:

I don’t necessarily need a theme but if you prefer to craft to a theme here are some suggestion: alice in wonderland (not disney), sci-fi, fae, outer space, coffee, vintage, steampunk, upcycled

2 Likes

OMG, I am just seeing this and will fill out my form tonight. I obviously need more paper embellishments in my life!

1 Like

Yes, you do!!

1 Like

This is great - just sent in my info - I would like to do a junk journal so this is good starting point.

2 Likes

Getting even more excited for this swap! I keep looking at my stacks and boxes and bags and totes of supplies and can’t wait to dive in. :smiley:

1 Like

I am too and reading all of the questionnaires gives me soooooooo many ideas!