COMPLETED - Positive Affirmations R-2 SU Sept19-26, SO Oct 17

Yay!! Yes, non-edible is a good idea for me, as customs can be fierce. Papery goodies sound wonderful!! I’m looking forward to seeing what you’ve created :smile:

4 Likes

yikes! plumbing problems are the worst – thank heavens you have the skills to fix it yourselves! good luck with all of it~
I’m SO looking fwd to this gallery! Am hoping to join if there’s another round after the first of the year :heart:

2 Likes

Ok, well, I did a thing, but I can’t decide if it’s awful or not. Consulting with friends…

2 Likes

We’ve got a sender!
Gallery!

1 Like

Woohoo! I still have to pick up my treat and write a note so I’m aiming for a Saturday send.

2 Likes

I just sent today. I meant to send all week, but it’s been raining like crazy all week and the block walk to the post office at lunch time seemed a bit daunting.

I can’t wait to see the gallery!

2 Likes

I am mailing out tomorrow since I was doing last minute fussing and forgot that the mail person comes a bit earlier on Fridays!

I really enjoyed making the projects in this swap!

2 Likes

I finished on Friday and even took my project to work to mail it out but I didn’t have time to get to the PO and now we are having some drama to manage at home. Hopefully tomorrow, if not then Monday for sure.
How is everybody else doing, ready to send on time? Please message partner(s) and I if any delay.

1 Like

I’m done…just have to write a card and figure out postage for the Monday mail!

2 Likes

I’m not quite finished but close. So sending Monday. Treats procured and goodies gathered. I’m looking forward to the gallery also!

3 Likes

Looking forward to this gallery!

4 Likes

Sent today - and yes, I spilled a bottle of water on the two finished pieces. But with a heat gun, some careful surgery, and a little more of xyz - I was able to repair in time. Whew!

5 Likes

Sent out my packages today. I love this swap.

4 Likes

I managed to send today too, yay! Thank you again for organising this @Magpie - it’s been a busy time, and working on positive things to send for this swap has been a very happy break from lots of tasks and stress :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Everybody has sent on time, yay all of you! The googlie doc is updated @geekgirl, I figured out how to make it all the same font and size but couldn’t get the date formatting to all be the same, sorry about that! I obviously do not use googlie very much.

Please check out the gallery, a parcel has already been received and posted and it is awesome!

3 Likes

yikes! I would have panicked BIG TIME

1 Like

And we are fini for this year, thanks all for a lovely swap!

4 Likes

Hey folks, there’s a “Quote Me on That” swap going on, could be a great opportunity to craft with some of the awesome inspirational sayings you collected for this one. Your pin boards for this were full of such lovely sunshine… I’d love to see more quotey crafts.

3 Likes

Time for round 3?