COMPLETED - Positive Affirmations swap

happy to be here!

2 Likes

2 more days to sign up! I am really looking forward to crafting for this swap. The days are getting shorter here, I need to hold onto the sunshine in my life!

2 Likes

I’m excited for partners!

1 Like

Looks like I accidentally extended sign ups for a day, oops! I’m working on partners today and will send them out this evening after work. Thank you for your patience!

Here’s a cool article to read in the meantime, Good Vibes Only!

Oh, and if you were on the fence about signing up, luck you! You have until dinner time tonight to send me your Q :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also, it’s been a minute since I organized a swap and I forgot to include an option for more than one partner so if anybody wants 2 or even 3, please comment here to let me know or find your original sign up message and reply to that, don’t send a new message please they get hard to keep track of! Thank you!

4 Likes

Hi all, Qs are sent. If anybody is missing something or I missed some allergy issue or other conflict, please let me know asap. Happy crafting to all! XO

@calluna <-> @Kwality570
@Kwality570 <-> @jemimah
@jemimah <-> @Magpie
@kayrun <-> @Cyn-energy
@Cyn-energy <-> @Abbeeroad
@Reinikka <-> @kittykill

4 Likes

Yippeee! I think this is the first time I’ve swapped with kwality!

3 Likes

So excited!

2 Likes

Hooray for Partners!!

3 Likes

I was really hoping to pair people up with new-to-them partners but there isn’t a way to see who’s swapped with who here & of course all the data from deadster is lost so… I went by your Qs & hopefully paired everybody well!

4 Likes

Thanks for the partners, @Magpie
Hello to @jemimah and @calluna

4 Likes

Yay!
I’m so ready for some positivity!
:heart:

2 Likes

Yay! this is going to be such a happy swap!

2 Likes

I have the start of an idea for what to make! :grin:

2 Likes

I started last night. I actually might make one for me too. I love the way it is turning out.

4 Likes

I pulled out some of my supplies for this swap last night with an idea in mind. I realized that they need to be sorted first before I start, so that’s where my night went last night. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to start on the actual crafting tonight.

2 Likes

Anybody else have too much inspiration? LOL. I am reminding myself that this is a small swap that should only take an hour or two of crafting time. Self, chill out.

3 Likes

Lol…yes, my ideas are bigger than the swap for sure. :laughing: Reining it in a bit…

2 Likes

The more inspiration now, the more positive projects lined up for the coming months! I was planning to do one thing, but it was a gamble, and this other project was speaking to me more. It started as something for me, but I couldn’t get motivated on it until I knew someone else was going to receive it!

3 Likes

I caught the crafting bug and could not stop until I was done, so my crafted component is complete! Will pick up a treat this weekend!

4 Likes

I finished my item this week and will be ready to ship soon! I’m so happy with how it turned out and think Calluna will be too.

2 Likes