COMPLETED - Scrappy Mail Fabric Swap Gallery

This one is cute! I see so many that look very “country” and old fashioned. I like that it is a crop jacket with brighter colors!

1 Like

I received from @Immaculata today!

Check out these awesome scraps!

And she sent them in a wonderful stitched card! I love this little piece of art! She said it’s Amsterdam. :heart:

Thank you @Immaculata!!

9 Likes

Oooh, I love the one with the paint brush strokes.
And the stitching is beautiful!

1 Like

I recieved today too. I’ll post soon.

1 Like

I really like the pale blue paisley! Nice collection to add to your growing pile!

The card is lovely…such neat stitching!

1 Like

I received lots of lovely fabrics and a beautiful card from @Immaculata!

7 Likes

I received from @Immaculata yesterday. I love all of the prints and the postcards are cool! Both sides of my husband’s family are Dutch, although they’ve been in the US for a few generations, so we’d love to visit the Netherlands at some point.

6 Likes

I received from @Immaculata as well!
So excited that I got the paint-brush-strokes fabric I’d commented on earlier.
And because she didn’t have too much yellow in her scraps, she stitched a small sunflower for me so I would have more yellow. I love it! Thanks so much!

5 Likes

Now that I’ve received all of my squares, I started laying them out to organize by color. They’re all so different but go so well together!

8 Likes

Yay!! I knew you were going to get that one when you wrote that :smiley:

The paint brush fabric is a scrap from a project I made for a friend’s baby girl earlier this year. I used it with the pink fabric in the corner and a grey fabric that I think someone got some scraps of, but apparantly not you (I don’t completely remember who got every fabric). I loved it too, these were the very last squares I had. The project is very personalized so I didn’t show it here.

I think you were the person requesting yellow and quirky prints and I usually have lots of both but now I couldn’t find them! Most of the prints I had were too big for a 2,5" square.

2 Likes

I received from @Immaculata today! So many cute prints and a great vintage feel to all of them! The card is really pretty. Thank you!

6 Likes

Yes, that was me requesting yellow and quirky. I love the quirky robot you sent, as well as what looked to me like blue tortilla chips!

Your color layouts are very cool, @photojenn. Can’t wait to see what you make!

2 Likes

I’m actually not sure what it’s suppose to resemble other than blue tortilla chips! I had a sushi print, friendly monsters and cats wearing glasses that I tried out, but the prints were too big for a small square.

1 Like

I received my swatched from @Immaculata in a lovely little teacup cross stitch card. So many fun fabrics. The variety we all have received is astounding, even though I see fabrics I have in my stash or scrap bin.
Just look at these little goodies. My favorite? Maybe the cobwebs or the little gold stars, or the old fashion Christmas ornament, or the…

5 Likes

Here are my hauls, first from @endymion:

The one on the top is my favorite…I also got some lovely grays, which I always seem to leave out in my questionnaires, but I love them!

Then, the crazy scrap quiltmaker @tendstowardschaos sent me loads of stars and fabrics for maybe a future Wounded Warrior auction prize! I feel like I got bits of her quilts! In each set, I have found a favorite, and in this one, it is the fern fabric…it is lovely in its simplicity!

I also got one of her clever display cards! I am using it as a stencil for some of my art classes!

I also am playing with arranging the colors or picking out my special pieces like you, @photojenn ! I love playing with the combos!

I have two more sets to post but will do that later so as not to hog the thread!

6 Likes

I didn’t sign up for this swap because life has been giving me a bit of a kicking lately. But look what popped into my mail box today from @MistressJennie how kind and sweet and just lovely is she?

I need to make something really special from this collection of love

11 Likes

I received from @Immaculata as well! Apparently I need to plan something Christmassy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I received from @endymion!

I love all of those scraps, but my favourite ones are the second ones on the top and second row. I’d love those prints as wallpaper or tiles in my house!

5 Likes

These are all so pretty!

2 Likes

Aaaaannnd I just received from @AIMR too! When I picked up the envelope from the doormat I immediately knew there’d be extra’s! It was very heavy.

I love all of them! She sent multiples of all of them, and she sent a larger piece of fabric as an extra, the one on the right. You are always so generous!! Fun fact, I have a notebook with exactly that print as a cover! I think I got it from @kittykill in a swap?? Can’t take a picture because it’s at work.

7 Likes