COMPLETED - Scrappy Mail Fabric Swap - Round 2

Hey friends! Signups are supposed to close today. So far we have 6 swappers. A few people who indicated they were going to signup have not. Should I hold Signups open a little longer for you guys?

@Magpie @photojenn @marionberries @sloth003

5 Likes

Thanks for the ping! I’m planning to sign up. I’ll get my Q in in a few min.

3 Likes

You don’t have to scramble. I can hold on a bit if I know folks are still interested. :smiley:

3 Likes

Sent :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh, sorry, I had it ready but you know…
It’s sent now, exciting!

5 Likes

I’ll go power up the laptop.

Hold please. :crossed_fingers:

Edit: sent. :blush:

8 Likes

Welcome to the swap friends! That makes 9 of us.

I’ll leave signups open till morning in case marionberries or anyone else decides to join us. Then I’ll work on partnering.

6 Likes

I get all the partners, right? :rofl:

6 Likes

I did some preliminary partnering. I’ll finalize it in the morning after I get home from the gym.

3 Likes

Sorry guys. Ada has a molar coming in, and she’s not a happy camper, so I didn’t get partnering finished this morning. I just put her down to nap, and am diving into that now.

3 Likes

Partners are posted! I’ll start sending questionnaires now.

4 Likes

woo-hoo! Getting my new super sharp rotary blades today, so I can get going…I will be a mean, clean, cutting machine!!!

5 Likes

Shut the front door, I did get ALL the partners! WhooHOO!

5 Likes

I am so excited!

3 Likes

As many as possible.

4 Likes

Including myself! I did promise to cut extras for me :smile:

3 Likes

I am going to have to look at the last swap to be sure I don’t send the same prints to the same partners! I am sure I can do no repeats…ha ha ha

3 Likes

I got three new partners to swap scrappy fabric with! Exciting!

3 Likes

Ok, I believe I have given everyone ALL of their partner’s questionnaires. If you are missing anyone’s, please let me know. Also, for my own sanity in this swap, since everyone has multiple partners, PLEASE reply to your original signup PM, (which I have just replied to with your partners) with your sending and receiving status. I’m trying to keep conversations with each of you to a single PM, rather than 3 or 4 or 9 per person. As such, I changed the titles of all your PMs, to have your names at the front, so I can flip through/find them each easily.

THANK YOU in advance, for your help with saving my sanity!

Oh, PS. If anyone really wants more partners, I do have a person who was a member, back on Craftster, who just joined us here on LC. Therefore they haven’t been a member HERE long enough to sign up. If any of you would like to do a PERSONAL SWAP with them, let me know. As it would be a personal swap, you would be on your own, without any package tracking on my part, and there would be no Angel if the person failed to send.

5 Likes

SIGN ME UP PLEASE! I want alla your fabrics, everybody everywhere!

3 Likes