COMPLETED: Use What You Have Swap - S/U 7/29-8/9 S/O 9/9

I am being picky about this one thing I am making.

1 Like

I have had a crazy week but have plenty of time this weekend to finish up. :slight_smile: Gonna get working tomorrow on what should be my last project! (Though knowing me I will get inspired and try ten different things first).

2 Likes

I’m hoping to finish my last item tonight :slight_smile:

Both of the postal self-service kiosks in this county and the next are broken this weekend. :-1: So, I tried, but now it will be Wednesday when I send.

That’s such a bummer. I love the self-service kiosks! It’s a great way to use the post office after hours when no one is around.

I will be shipping tomorrow; I forgot to find a box today! Whoops. Best intentions gone awry. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today is send out day! It looks like these swappers still need to ship: @momiemae @fluffypants @PrincessP @Chr1stchan @calluna Let me know if I missed a PM in my inbox from anyone. I’m trying to keep track, but the messaging system is a bit harder to manage for me. I just need to get more used to it.

Don’t forget to send me a PM with the tracking or photo of your international receipt when you ship and let me know when you receive as well!

4 Likes

i have sent mine out!

3 Likes

I PM’ed that I will be sending ASAP, missed the Post Office today. Drat!

I’ve sent :slight_smile: :flight_departure::package::love_letter:

1 Like

I was so excited to send yesterday I barreled out of the house and to the post office without a mask and didn’t realize it until I was standing in the post office. (D’oh!) I had some fabric in the car to use (being a craft person). But as I wondered how I could totally forget something that has become such an everyday reality, I figured it out: running to the post office with completed swap packages is a callback to all the happy times in the past when I’ve done the same thing. My life is infinitely better/happier/healthier now than it was in the heyday of swaps, but during those times shipping a package off that I’d put so much into was my biggest sense of a accomplishment and it felt really good. So in the midst of these strange times, there was comfort–and muscle memory–in the old ritual. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

It’s always such a great feeling to hand over your package for it to start its way to the destination! I’m glad you had some fabric in your car! I love how prepared crafters are, even if they don’t realize it.

6 Likes

I sent! Sorry for being late!

1 Like

Oh, it’s one day. Don’t worry about it for a even a moment. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: