COMPLETED: Use What You Have Swap - S/U 7/29-8/9 S/O 9/9

I have one step left on the last item and I’m done. :smile:

2 Likes

How’s everyone coming along?

I just have one last item to finish and I’ll be sending!

2 Likes

Getting started on my medium. Life has been sooo crazy lately so bear with me! I usually like to send a bit early but I might be a last minute person this time… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I finally finished my medium, I’m so relieved it turned out! It could have gone horribly wrong in the finishing, so it was a little scary, but it only went a little wrong, and that I can handle. :smile:

1 Like

Working on my last item.

2 Likes

My medium is done; one small is 90% done; and the other small is… hard to quantify. But it will get done soon. I’ve been canning up a storm the past three days and finally got through my buckets o’ pears today, so hopefully that means tomorrow is relaxing crafty time!

I have done two smalls and have my medium to work on - but all of the materials are laid out on my desk and are ready to go when I get around to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Making excellent progress on my medium!

2 Likes

I think I’m finished!! Huzzah! Will probably ship on Monday.

My favorite item is the medium. Quite pleased with how it turned out.

3 Likes

I think I am probably back to the drawing board on my medium. Hoping tomorrow will be a crafty day!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday fluffypants! :smiley: :cake:

2 Likes

I tried to send today, but… the post office had a power outage and was only accepting cash. I needed bubble wrap to keep stuff from shifting around in-transit, and after buying the bubble wrap, I was $2 short to pay for shipping :scream: (I typically do carry cash, but with the virus restrictions, most places prefer plastic, so I haven’t been paying much attention to what’s in my wallet). I felt silly. But, after an afternoon of driving all over town with a four-year old to run errands, I just wanted to go home. :crazy_face: I’ll try again tomorrow and make sure I have cash in case their power is still out. :laughing:

1 Like

Sounds like you had one heck of a day! I hope your next trip is more fruitful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was a mini-adventure you didn’t sign up for! lol Better luck tomorrow!

1 Like

Life with two little boys is pretty crazy most of the time, lol. My older kiddo wanted something for Christmas that has been really hard to find lately, with no indication it’s going to get easier. I’ve been keeping my eye on it for weeks. Got a tip from Amazon reviews to check Target, well… A store on the South side of the city had one in stock today, so I bought it online and ran out there to get it. Of course, he also needed his Scouting gear, so we had to run out to the Scout shop on the West side. Then, back to the North end for the Infinity Gauntlet that my 4-year old was desperate to spend his allowance on. And after three hours of driving and shopping, I just had to laugh at myself when the PO was only accepting cash and I had $12 in my wallet (and a dollar in my glove box). :joy:

3 Likes

Of course that would be the day, right?!

1 Like

I am waiting on something to finish itself… :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to see how it looks!

3 Likes

I had better luck with the Post Office yesterday. @momiemae’s package is on its way. I hope you like everything. :heart:

2 Likes

We officially have less than a week until the official send out day. For those of you who still need to send, how are you doing?

We do have some receivers so far. Don’t forget to check out the gallery!

1 Like

Well, my second small turned out to be a bust. (Whyyyy?! I’ve made them before. :weary: Guess it was just bad crafting mojo). So I’m taking an entirely new tack and I’m partway through it. I want to send out this week, hopefully tomorrow!