Connect Prayer Flag

I made this for @AcadianDriftwood in the prayer flag swap. The gorgeous card and envelope featured in the pictures were made by the talented @Magpie.

24 Likes

This is beautiful and even seeing the photo makes me cheery!

2 Likes

I also repurposed another project to make a prayer flag for myself. There was a Wicca/Beltane swap on Discord that was canceled when the country shut down. I had done a fair amount of work on this piece, so I finished it into a flag. The flag was inspired by the greening of the forest in the spring.

5 Likes

Holy magnolia, spring has sprung! I love the first flag but that project -for-self is tweaking my scrappy little heart strands. Funny, I am working with similar patchy pieces myself today, hopefully have something to show you later. I am pretty sure you will really like.

3 Likes

Thank you! I am really into all things scrappy lately. :slight_smile:

Please tag me in your post. I would love to see it. I just love your work!

2 Likes

So lovely!

1 Like

Both of these are stunning pieces of fabric!!

1 Like

My connect flag is hung up in my craft room now! It’s perfect for me.

The green piece is stunning - my brain can’t decide if it’s an aerial view or a microscopic one, which is my favorite kind of natural symmetry.

3 Likes

The connect flag is just the perfect sentiment for now! And your other repurposed project to flag blows me away, too. Nice!

1 Like

It is so sweet!

1 Like

Its beautiful!!!

Stunning. I always love your work, my friend.

You are too kind. I am glad to also call you my friend. :blue_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Aww, sweet lady. Muwah! * arms thrown open *

1 Like

This really is lovely. The sense of movement in the tree is beautiful :herb:

I love the fabric and color choices!