Cookie Houses and Hot Cocoa

I have a holiday market stall to share today that features decorated sugar cookie houses and hot cocoa with all the mix-ins.

I started with these chipboard dollhouse gingerbread houses.

They were painted and decorated with polymer clay cane slices.

Little houses all in a row!

Some close-ups of the market shelves.

The front counter has some poly clay snowman marshmallow mug toppers, rock candy stirrers and white and dark chocolate dipped spoons.

If I saw a full sized version of this I’d stop by for sure!

If you see anything you’d like to replicate, the supplies are from Alpha Stamps.

33 Likes

This is quite possibly the best thing I’ve ever seen! Lovely work!

1 Like

what fun!

1 Like

Thanks you guys!

This can’t possibly be as tiny as it seems. No way!

1 Like

:hearts: The little houses are an inch tall.

1 Like

So much detail. It’s all amazing.

1 Like

Utterly charming…those wee gingerbread houses are spectacular! I would certainly stop to admire them if it was a life-sized store. And I love all the fixings you included for hot cocoa :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s so cute and colorful! Can’t believe the houses are just one inch tall.

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Oh. My. Giggles! This is absolutely darling! WEE TINY HOUSES! So deliciously decorated! Tiny jars of teensy treaties! EEP! My favorite might be the snowman in the cloche, though. ACK!

1 Like

Thank you!

lol I am struggling with decorating a small birdhouse to look like a gingerbread house…I can’t even imagine making so many so tiny!!! Wonderful display with so much detail.

1 Like

Aww, PM me if you want some pointers! I’d actually love that.

1 Like

Those houses are so cute! I like the ones with the sugar crystals on them. The texture add a bit of extra whimsy.

Thank you! I coated a few of the poly clay slices in white glue then dumped them in a container of micro crystal glitter. I also like the sugared look.

1 Like

Amazing!! Love your progress shot with all the little dishes full of decorations and your tweezers (!) peeking in the corner. So festively wonderful.

1 Like

Thank you! I’d be lost without those needle nose tweezers.

:eyes: Well, lookie here! :eyes: Your amazing craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :rainbow:

1 Like

This is one of my favorite pieces you have ever created. Simply adorable!

1 Like