Cookies, Cookies, Cookies!

Have been busy in the kitchen lately!

Made the cookies below for a friend whose daughter’s fiancé is a power lifter. She ordered these for a competition event.

They are my usual cream cheese sugar cookies.

Also donated some cookies to a local charity event (a quilt festival that I attended with @MistressJennie today!)

These are all vegan; two different recipes, one of which contains powdered freeze-dried strawberries.

Wish I’d remembered to get pictures once they were packaged up. Wrapped the cookies individually and then tucked them into berry boxes.

Last, these were made for a very nice lady (introduced to me by @susieoregon!) who is completing cancer treatments next week and wanted to gift them to her Radiation Oncology care team.

About half of these are cream cheese cookies (first picture) and the rest are vegan (second picture).

It was fun, but I am now “cookied out” for a while!

30 Likes

Oh my gosh, they are sll SO PRETTY! I bet they taste amazing once you work up the nerve to actually bite into them.

3 Likes

These are gorgeous as always! I love the different themes, and what a sweet gift for that lady’s oncology team. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

It must have taken hours to decorate those! All of them are pretty to look at. I bet they are even better eaten…yum!

3 Likes

I can say from experience how tasty @endymion’s cookies are. It’s only hard to eat them, because they are such works of art. It seems a shame to bite one… A delicious, delicious shame… :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I’m cookied out for a while just looking at all that amazing work!

Definitely thought that bodybuilding star was having a wardrobe malfunction before I realized the bottom points were meant to be legs and not…other parts :laughing: .

6 Likes

Hahaha!
Thanks, everyone!

2 Likes

They were so stunning wrapped up in their berry boxes!

4 Likes

They are amazing! I might be able to control myself for a few seconds in admiration before devouring your beautiful work. And now I’m hungry!

3 Likes

These are all so fantastic!!! Little works of art. I bet they get a lot of admiration when they are received!

4 Likes

These are wonderful!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You make such beautiful cookies! They’re like magic. I bet those strawberry ones are delicious!

3 Likes

I have had your creamcheese cookies and they are beyond amazing! It was sinful. My Mom still has an orange tabby cat cookie in her freezer that she refused to eat because it looks like her cat. Ha!
The strawberry ones are so elegantly beautiful. I love how you used muted colors instead of bright red. It really sets them apart. So beautiful.
I love the weightlifting star! And the cookies for the Oncology nurses are fantastic. I am so glad your friend made it to give them out! Such a blessing and those nurses are so special.

4 Likes

These look wonderful and I’m sure they taste great too.

3 Likes

You are a magician with the glaze. These are all so amazing! Is writing on the cookies the hardest part?

3 Likes

Thanks again, friends!

Yes, trying to write with runny glaze is an exercise in frustration and disappointment…

I need to give in and start using royal icing, but can’t bring myself to do it.

3 Likes

These turned out so great! Thank you so much for making these for my SIL. She received them today and is over the moon.

Your cookies are delicious and works of art. :heart:

4 Likes

I’m so glad they arrived safely! Was super-worried about them melting in the 95 degree heat. It was an honor to be able to help her thank her care team.

3 Likes

:sun_behind_small_cloud: Congratulations! This little ray of sunshine is one of this week’s featured projects! :sun_behind_small_cloud:

3 Likes

Well, that was a nice surprise. Thanks!

2 Likes