Corner 2 Corner baby-ghan

So pretty! What stitch is it? I love the card, too!
:smile:

2 Likes

It’s corner 2 corner, just basic doubles with a twist. Easy!

2 Likes

It may just be a basic stitch, but the end result is so elegant. It really shows off that variegated yarn nicely, too. Nice work!

2 Likes

Oh, wow! Didn’t realize that “corner to corner” WAS the stitch! :laughing: I crochet, but have never tried that one. It really does look fabulous with such even edges, and the colors are luscious!

2 Likes

Oh, thats so beautiful! Love the colours !
I crochet too, but never tried C2C stich ( yet) this made me tempted to try .

2 Likes

I love the colors you chose.

2 Likes

Very pretty!!

2 Likes

This is beautiful!

2 Likes

Had to go back and look again. This yarn is so beautiful!
But let me see if i understood this
Lion Brand Mandala in Chimera, right? Mandala in chimera is the name of this exact colour? I would dislike it if i ordered online and got it wrong. I wish we had Lion Brand here too.

2 Likes

Colors are so pretty and that stitch is incredible. I don’t so anything yarn but it looks impressive.

2 Likes

That’s correct! Where in the world are you, Ms Lime?

1 Like

I live in Norway, magpie

1 Like

This is fantastic!

1 Like

I love making corner to corner afghans. They’re so quick of a stitch and quite mindless and sooo pretty.

1 Like

So cozy and gorgeous! And the card cracks me up.

1 Like

Here is another incredible crocheted afghan made with this yarn by @storerboughtcreation. One day I might be that good. Maybe…

1 Like

Aww, thanks! It’s a lot easier than it looks, once you get the hang of it!

I love how your blanket turned out. I think chimera is my favorite of all of the Mandala color ways. :hearts:

1 Like

Congrats! Your Corner 2 Corner Baby-gan is one of this week’s featured projects. You are amazing! :heart: :tada:

2 Likes

That’s a gorgeous little blanket!

1 Like

This is gorgeous! I love how the color flow works so well with the stitch pattern. And hooray for a baby blanket in colors that are less “traditional.”

1 Like