Countdown to Halloween for Vintage Halloween Swap

Spoiler alert Bethntim - one pic shows opened boxes!

I have a die that cuts these matchboxes, so I thought that would be perfect for a countdown calendar. But, once I cut them all out, I realized they were much bigger than the regular ones and they would not fit on the cookie sheet I thought I was going to use :frowning: After much head scratching, I found this water damaged book/box and all was well.

This was made for a swap, so each little box contains crafty goodies. Each box has a magnet on the back (they are front heavy) that sticks to the metal washer.

14 Likes

Mine all mine! Bwahahaha! I love every bit of it!

2 Likes

This project is SO FREAKINโ€™ GHOUL COOL!!! I just love it so, so much that I can imagine using it as inspiration/copying it someday!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, that is a lot of fabulous love for your partner there. Way to go, packed with fun!

1 Like

How can you NOT love this??! I need to make one of these for my Halloween-obsessed daughter. Not this year thoughโ€ฆ this move is killing all my fun!

1 Like

Utterly awesome!

1 Like

Unbelievable! This is just the coolest ever.

1 Like

Oh my goodness! That looks like so much work and it is so amazing. I love the idea and that fact that you made so many little presents! Wowza! You had a very lucky swap partner in deed.

2 Likes

Congrats! Your Countdown to Halloween is one of this weekโ€™s featured projects. You are awesome!

2 Likes

I just love this!

2 Likes

What a great idea and so well executed!

1 Like