Countdown to Halloween

I stitched up this little countdown to Halloween hanger on my embroidery machine today, it’s so cute!! The pattern is from Gracefully Geeky Designs.

I could give it away to someone with kids, but I want to keep him :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
image image
The pumpkin is a glitter felt that’s quite difficult to cut, so this was a lot easier than the Christmas one I made earlier (less fussy bits).
I made a pocket on the back to store the extra numbers and the front holds the numbers in a little vinyl pocket … I love working with vinyl! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for looking!

20 Likes

Love this so much! especially how you can store the numbers in the back :bat:

1 Like

That is adorable!

1 Like

I think these are so adorable! I like the style, font, and execution. Actually, I love everything about this.

1 Like

Looovveeee!!! What size machine do you have? I only have 4x4 and I feel like I miss out on all the fun designs! I’m hoping to get at least a 5x7 soon. But what I REALLY want is a huge one!

1 Like

I bought an old second hand one which has a 4x4 and 5x7. I’m happy with that for now, I say for now but I probably wouldn’t get another one. The price was right and I’ve not come across something I couldn’t make yet with the 5x7, albeit smaller versions. I seriously love my machine and use it so often - it was definitely an excellent purchase :slight_smile::slight_smile:
On another note, I haven’t used my silhouette cameo in ages, I need to get that plugged back in (old one, no Bluetooth :stuck_out_tongue:) and get creating with it again.

Adorable! I’m off to check out this shop!

1 Like

I like the jack-o-lantern smile and the spooky font! And I see you made the note about the vinyl pocket for numpties like me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smile:

1 Like

This looks fabulous! I wish my sewing machine did embroidery, I’d have to stitch it all by hand.

1 Like

Super cute!

1 Like

I LOVE this. I had never thought of a Halloween countdown tracker, but now I’m thinking through a multitude of mediums that could match our spooky decor.

1 Like

How fun! I would definitely keep it for myself if I was you. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That is so clever and what a fun way to get excited for Halloween :jack_o_lantern: