Craft Stars Garage Sale Fundraiser Information

I think you deserve to have a special badge for all of your efforts! Thanks for all the hard work, and for the wonderful items you made yourself! You are a primo lettuce head!!!

10 Likes

Thank you for your hard work…you’re top notch!

4 Likes

Thank YOU Jennie! You are amazing.

6 Likes

I’m convinced Jennie is super human!

7 Likes

A super-lettuce badge? :grin:

1 Like

I concur!

Jennie is now officially an adult. :smiley:

7 Likes

Fairly vibrating with glee!

2 Likes

…but in the most grown-up manner! :grin:

3 Likes

Folks, just FYI the last two sets of Pocket Mirrors have been spoken for. Both buyers are international, and I had to get permission from utm to make sure she’d be willing to send international. Since she is, I’ve edited the listing so that our two international buyers can now each purchase one. Please let them do so. Thank you!

4 Likes

Meanwhile, please remember that today is the last day of the Garage Sale! Tomorrow morning, probably rather early, I will de-list any remaining items. If there’s something you want, be sure to pick it up today, or at the very least if you’re waiting for a payday, send me a PM and we can work something out.

4 Likes

Payday today! A little tan sloth is flying to Canada right now, whoo hoo! Thanks @geekgirl, I love your amis :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Well scratch that. One person has backed out, so there are 1 set of mirrors that are up for grabs now. :slight_smile: The second set is spoken for by jemimah.

1 Like

Ahh :cry: I was going to grab them since they could be sent to Canada but they are already gone.

Yep. Another Canadian scooped them up! So they’ll be in the country at least! :blush:

2 Likes

I just made a Facebook post about the last day of the sale, so if you are on the fence about any item(s), grab them now! We have 51k sets of eyeballs on our Facebook page.

5 Likes

oh lol, I went on this morning to grab it, saw it still there, but when I clicked on it it said sold! You will love him. I love the little one I got and was just going to get the other as a friend. Share pics later!

Some Fun Garage Sale Stats

-We have sold 206 items!
-Those items were donated by 52 members!
-Those members who live in at least 6 countries, including the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, and Germany!

And finally, there just might be one more special surprise in store…
Stay tuned…

21 Likes

That’s fabulous!

Well done to all who donated and bought!

And of course to @MistressJennie for organising it all :smiley::+1:

1 Like

Surprises? I like surprises!

6 Likes

Just received my Hamsa bracelet! thanks so much @MistressJennie. It is gorgeous!

3 Likes