Craft Stars Garage Sale Round 2 - Info & Discussion Thread

So cheerful & cute!

3 Likes

Oooh, so colorful. I love them!

2 Likes

Oh, my goodness! I need ceramic cookies!!! :open_mouth::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::heart: I forgot to set an alarm for the start of the sale and missed the artwork I really wanted, but I’m so excited for the cute little lettuce dishes that I scored! :partying_face::heart::four_leaf_clover: Will definitely join the ranks of obsessive refreshing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you, everyone, donating gorgeous things to share with us all.

11 Likes

Love these!

(hm…I have that pebble texture roller… :grin:)

4 Likes

I love them! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This Kwality inspired monster is going in the garage sale.

24 Likes

Any or all of these would be lovely. I love watercolors! And yours.are beautiful. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Gaah, I missed the start!

5 Likes

It’s ok, I think there’s still lots more to come :slight_smile:

Speaking of which, I should be weaving but I’m refreshing waiting for pottery and drinking coffee.

8 Likes

@photojenn Thank you for the reminder to check it!

5 Likes

Grrr… I was supposed to be listing items this morning. But then DH & I discovered that neither of us had picked up Eclipse glasses. He tried Walmart, CVS and the grocery store with no luck before he had to start work. So I just had to bring a toddler to the library to get a pair to share. Then I had to get said toddler to leave the Children’s Room, and get her a big girl Library Card while we were there. Sorry guys. As soon as she goes down for a nap, I’ll work on listings. Of course taking a break for the Eclipse, now that I found a single pair of glasses and we’ll have 97.9% totality.

:dark_sunglasses: :sun_with_face: :fire: :new_moon_with_face: :fire: :sun_with_face: :dark_sunglasses:

16 Likes

I collect “good” fortunes! I used to have some from more than 30 years ago. Always used to carry some in my purse and could give one out if someone really needed a good fortune! :slight_smile:

These are lovely!!! Can you put fortunes into them?

3 Likes

Oooh, sorry! I have extra eclipse glasses I can give you if you need more than one pair. (But I’m pretty much exactly the same distance from you, that the library is.)

3 Likes

You are the sweetest!

3 Likes

I love that you would carry them to give out!! :heart_eyes: :sob:

Yes, the ends are open, so you can tuck a fortune inside. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I was just thinking, I could do a watercolor (or 2) to put in the sale. What’s a good size? Does anyone have a favorite size? I was thinking probably 5x7.

7 Likes

Oooh! That would be lovely! I vote anywhere between 4x6 to 8x10. :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

It would be easiest (and cheaper) to ship 5x7.

8 Likes

Three new items have been listed!

:face_with_peeking_eye: :face_with_peeking_eye: :face_with_peeking_eye:

9 Likes

In other news, 20 items have sold, and 8 have been shipped to their new homes.

And I want to say a big thank you to @thanate and @Tapestry for shipping and for sending tracking numbers right away. You guys are awesome!

12 Likes