Craft Stars Garage Sale Round 2 - Info & Discussion Thread

Awesome!

6 Likes

I was in doubt for a short period of time, because I always am when I’m about to buy something. But it’s a @Kwality570 design, a @Magpie bag, it even has pockets!! And it’s for a good cause. I’m sure it’s going to be amazing irl and that I’m going to use all the time.

Would anyone be interested in supplies? I have some Scheepjes ColourCrafter yarn in my stash. I just came across it and figured someone might want to buy it.

10 Likes

I received my fabric basket! Thank you, @Magpie! It’s going to hold extra fabric scraps as I’m sewing, unless I give it to my mom as a bday present… :thinking:

9 Likes

Nice! Hope it’s useful for you or her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Oh it def will be. She’s a much better seamstress than me. She made both my sisters’ bridesmaid dresses a long time ago.
I sewed Barbie clothes when I was quite young. Nothing fancy, but it was fun.
I have a whole satchel of fabric to make more bags for the winter holidays next year!

7 Likes

:sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles:

:stop_sign: SOLD!!!
Mini Cactus Hoop
Price $20

Hand embroidery, framed in 4" plastic hoop. Made by Immaculata.

Ships worldwide from the Netherlands, in the European Union.

17 Likes

:sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles:

:stop_sign: SOLD!!!
Home Sweet Home Hoop
Price $25

Hand embroidery, embellished with seed beads, frames in 6" plastic hoop. Made by Immaculata.

Ships worldwide from the Netherlands, in the European Union.

17 Likes

Sold ( Mini Cactus Hoop) ! It’s so cute!

7 Likes

Home Sweet Home is sold!!

9 Likes

Beautiful work, @Immaculata !!

7 Likes

Y’all are so darn fast! Those are both gorgeous @Immaculata!

7 Likes

Such excellent additions to the sale!!

We make all the best stuff!!! LOL!!

8 Likes

I had more free time that expected this morning so I should be able to get the towels wet finished, pics, and listings sent to MistressJennie in a few hours!

11 Likes

Would anyone be interested in this bookmark?

Front and back shown.

9 Likes

So perfect for that piece of stitchery. The fringe was a great call.

4 Likes

I can’t believe how fast they sold, I was hesitant to put them up :laughing: I didn’t think they were anything special.

9 Likes

Three new items were listed on eBay this morning!

9 Likes

I already snagged one! :wink:

5 Likes

Last day for the Sunshine and Rainbows BOM quilt, I wonder how much it will go for!

9 Likes

There have been many items I wanted, but I told myself I can only buy one garage sale item (due to my budget) and luckily I was able to snag @photojenn’s last towel.

I love your towels and I’m so happy I got one. :heart:

12 Likes