Craft Stars Garage Sale Round 2 - Info & Discussion Thread

I did! :tada: I’ve been in love with it ever since she posted her original project thread and was thrilled when she said it was going up for auction! I was in class for the end of the auction but luckily I had increased my max bid before class else I wouldn’t have won. So excited!

14 Likes

Ooo! Fun! I hope you make a project post for them when they’re done!

5 Likes

Congrats!! No longer quite as quilt starved! :smile:

9 Likes

Not quite as, but I don’t think I’ll ever not be quilt starved :joy: One can never have enough pottery, quilts, or amigurumi!

My goal for today is to get all the towels packed up and off to their new homes :slight_smile:

11 Likes

So many awesome things being snapped up in the sale. I love it all, though a wee bit sad I was at work unable to throw my bids in when all the excitement was happening lol

11 Likes

:sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles:

:stop_sign: SOLD
Mid-Length Vintage Necklace
Price $15

This dainty vintage necklace is about 24 inches long, with colorful glass bicone beads on a pretty gold tone chain. It was discovered and repaired by Bunny1kenobi in Mesa, AZ.

Ships within the US.

Organizer Note: bunny1kenobi will be leaving town on April 27, and be gone for 10 days. She is able to ship until April 26. If any items have not sold by that time, I will be putting the listings on hiatus, until she returns, and can ship again.

13 Likes

I am currently working on a few things for the garage sale. I just ordered some stamps and am hoping to have my flat items complete and ready for listing when the stamps arrive. I also have two WIPs to finish up, including a tote bag I started in anticipation of the garage sale back in December. My original plan was to have it finished and ready to go when the garage sale started. Now my plan is to have it finished and ready to go before the garage sale ends :crossed_fingers:t3:.

9 Likes

Oooo I’ve been admiring your work for so long, looking forward to seeing what you make!

6 Likes

Wow, that is such an kind compliment, thank you! :blush:

6 Likes

One new item has been listed on eBay…

6 Likes

:sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles:

Red Leather Earrings
Price $10

This listing is for a pair of earrings made from real leather. The teardrop shaped beads are glass, while the round beads are dyed cracked agate. They measure approximately 3.5 inches long. The photo where I’m holding them is a truer representation of the color. Made by Bunny1kenobi, in Mesa, AZ.

Ships within the US.

Organizer Note: bunny1kenobi will be leaving town on April 27, and be gone for 10 days. She is able to ship until April 26. If any items have not sold by that time, I will be putting the listings on hiatus, until she returns, and can ship again.

12 Likes

My grabby hands almost insta clicked buy but I figure I’ll give others a chance for a few min :joy:

5 Likes

EEEEEEEP.

200w

6 Likes

Love love love this set! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Question… Would anyone be interested in a custom acrylic tumbler, with their LC Username on it, like the ones I made for the Midwest Meetup last year?

I have 3 of the tumblers left, in red (mushroom), hot pink (monkey), and light pink (axolotl). I’m thinking of listing them as “It’s Like I Was There” Custom Tumblers. Complete with the goodies to go inside them (fat quarters, straw toppers, stickers, embroidery floss, etc), and bits from our group projects.

I just assembled all the components, but I don’t want to go to the trouble to list them on eBay if there isn’t any interest. Because I’m shipping so many items overall, I can only do US shipping on these.

13 Likes

Probably not for me but how much are you thinking to sell them for? (Asking for others who might be interested).

5 Likes

Hadn’t thought about it… $20?

8 Likes

I’d do it for $20!
I have cats, and cups with lids are a must. :black_cat:

Can I SOLD the light pink one?

8 Likes

I just have to say… I think the middle one is their bigfoot, not a monkey. :smiley: Only because I may have a Squishmallow bigfoot (their monkeys have really tiny ears). :laughing:

7 Likes

Oh my goodness, I just noticed the straw toppers ya’ll are talking about. They are so cute. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes