Craft Stars Garage Sale Round 2 - Info & Discussion Thread

All of the yarn project donations were tempting because they are so lovely!

The rainbow crochet blanket is no exception! Congrats for a fast snag!

7 Likes

My husband was able to pull the needle out and thankfully, I’ll be able to salvage the stitch out (assuming the rest of it stitches out nicely).

Well, shoot. I just attempted to restart stitching and discovered that Thread Astaire is definitely injured :grimacing:. Thankfully my husband is very mechanically inclined and has fixed every issue I’ve run into in the past. I’m hoping he’ll have time to take a look tonight, because there will definitely be no more embroidering until poor Thread Astaire is fixed. :sob:

16 Likes

Oh no! Sending healing vibes to Thread Astaire!

9 Likes

What is “Thread Astaire”?

Glad your husband was able to pull out the needle!!

3 Likes

Thread Astaire is my embroidery machine :blush:.

I’m also glad my husband was able to get the needle out! I just hope he’ll be able to fix my machine as I’m eager to get back to it.

Thank you for the healing vibes @photojenn! I’m still waiting to hear about Thread Astaire’s prognosis. My husband was so tired after work yesterday that I encouraged him to just relax. But I did ask him to take a look at my machine before the weekend. I’m really, really hoping he’ll be up and running again in the next few days!

10 Likes

I feel so, so much better having that quilt packed up, and officially shipped out! Keyword being out [of my house].

It’s been in my laundry room, carefully wrapped in plastic bags to prevent any sort of mishap, since the end of February.

12 Likes

:sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles:

Cream Leather Earrings
Price $15

This listing is for a pair of earrings, made with cream colored leather and seed beads. They measure about 3 inches in length. Made by Bunny1kenobi in Mesa AZ.

Ships within the US.

Organizer Note: bunny1kenobi will be leaving town on April 27, and be gone for 10 days. She is able to ship until April 26. If any items have not sold by that time, I will be putting the listings on hiatus, until she returns, and can ship again.

8 Likes

:sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles:

:stop_sign: SOLD!
Red Flower Leather Earrings
Price $15

This listing is for a pair of earrings, made with red leather and seed beads. They measure about 3 inches in length. The photo where I’m holding the earring shows truer color. Made by Bunny1kenobi in Mesa AZ.

Ships within the US.

Organizer Note: bunny1kenobi will be leaving town on April 27, and be gone for 10 days. She is able to ship until April 26. If any items have not sold by that time, I will be putting the listings on hiatus, until she returns, and can ship again.

9 Likes

Red flower leather earrings sold!

Wait, did i do that right? [edit: yeah okay I think I did it right.Sent my PayPal address too.]

9 Likes

Wow, that was quick @Rlynn !

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for them. :wink:

5 Likes

Then I’m extra glad I got them done for you. :heart:

5 Likes

I got my lovely necklace that I managed to buy on eBay from @Lothruin it’s gorgeous. She had it wrapped in this lovely piece of fabric

And I got this tee shirt a million years ago in a Terry Pratchett swap on deadster, was it from you @sloth003

21 Likes

I think it was… The same one I got my bathroom death painting…

9 Likes

It looks like the necklace fits you perfectly! I hope you enjoy the fabric too. Of course it’s vintage and has been washed and dried, which is why it looks a little ratty around the edges. I hope you can fit it into one of your beautiful creations.

6 Likes

@MistressJennie’s lovely bunny print arrived today and is now hanging in our dining room.

:heart:

25 Likes

Adorable!!

I’ve just sent in listing info and photos for items for the sale …

9 Likes

I received the Kwality inspired monster made by @Tapestry and a set of kitties from @gozer today!

The garage sale has been so fun! Everyone is so talented!

12 Likes

Hey friends! I had a hectic afternoon, so I wasn’t able to get new items listed. I will do so tomorrow.

For anyone who sent me an email, I did get them!

11 Likes

I received a lovely lettuce dish for my favorite pair of earrings! Thanks, @thanate for donating these!

23 Likes