Craft Stars Garage Sale Round 2 - Info & Discussion Thread

Adorable!!

I’ve just sent in listing info and photos for items for the sale …

9 Likes

I received the Kwality inspired monster made by @Tapestry and a set of kitties from @gozer today!

The garage sale has been so fun! Everyone is so talented!

12 Likes

Hey friends! I had a hectic afternoon, so I wasn’t able to get new items listed. I will do so tomorrow.

For anyone who sent me an email, I did get them!

11 Likes

I received a lovely lettuce dish for my favorite pair of earrings! Thanks, @thanate for donating these!

23 Likes

This thread made me so happy this evening. Seeing all of the beautiful creations everyone is receiving…
:face_holding_back_tears::heart:

9 Likes

:sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles:

:stop_sign:SOLD
Sunrise on the Water (Watercolor Painting)
Price $80

This listing is for one watercolour painting made by jemimah. The image size is 8" x 10" and the paper size is approx. 9 1/2" x 12 1/2". The picture was inspired by a video tutorial by Nianiani on Youtube, although I made several changes to the composition and techniques used. Made using artists’ quality paints and 100% cotton paper.

Ships worldwide from New South Wales, Australia.

17 Likes

:sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow: :star_struck: :package: :sparkles:

Lilac & Teal Mandala (Watercolor Painting)
Price $50

This listing is for one watercolour painting made by jemimah. It is a bit tricky to photograph - the two images show it in different lights. The image size is a little smaller than 8" x 8" and the paper size is approx. 9 1/2" x 12 1/2". The picture has been painted using artists’ quality watercolour and silver acrylic on cotton/cellulose artists’ quality paper.

16 Likes

:stop_sign: SOLD
Jeweled Geometric (Watercolor Painting)
Price $20

This listing is for one watercolour painting made by jemimah. The image size is 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" and the paper size is 5" x 7". The picture was inspired by a video tutorial by Lou Davis on Youtube. Made using artists’ quality paints, acid-free gold pen, and 100% cotton paper.

16 Likes

One new item has been listed on eBay…

9 Likes

@jemimah’s watercolors :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Those will get snatched up! :smiley:

4 Likes

What a gorgeous piece. Love the colours and subject content.

4 Likes

I received a set of gorgeous bookmarks made by @Tapestry - they’re even prettier in person!

10 Likes

Jennie is a busy bee herding us cats to get the Mod Squad Bundle all together and prepared for you guys. Just wait until you see everything in it! :star_struck:

11 Likes

I made a set of Ewoks for the sale! They travel as a pair. Hopefully someone will want them for May the Fourth.

21 Likes

Eeekkkk so cute! Are they wool felt? (:crossed_fingers: they’re not wool)

4 Likes

Merino, so wool blend. And the stuffing is wool. Sorry!

3 Likes

Doh! I’m sure they’ll find a home as soon as they’re available!

4 Likes

I’m cleaning out my craft room and found quite a few handmade knits and woven pretties. They were made by various friends. Would anyone be interested in any of these being added to the garage sale? I’d be happy to bundle several together.

Floral crochet shawl 60" x 18"

]li

Knot cowl in mossy greens & greys

Scrappy scarf 60" x 8’, novelty yarn knit mini scarf 40" x 5" (end needs patching, but yarn is pretty & fun)

Purple ruffle crochet scarf 60" x 4", blue woven scarf 43" x 6.5" (feels like cotton yarn)

9 Likes

Those Ewoks are ADORABLE! I love how there will be Star Wars AND Star Trek represented in the sale!

I’m adding two Star Trek Rversible Dog Vests to the sale! Until a few days ago, they were incomplete versions used for step-out photos for a The Star Trek Craft Book. The pic is from way back when - the new vests have never been worn.

15 Likes