Craft Stars Garage Sale Round 2 - Info & Discussion Thread

For people in the US, Pirate Ship can be cheaper than going to the post office for mailing packages.

6 Likes

I use PayPal shipping…I wonder how it compares? I mailed out 2 pounds for less than $10 to Oregon. I use them for International as well since you can do the customs online.

7 Likes

I checked rates for a couple US & Canadian addresses, and it looks like they’re pretty much the same, sometimes with slightly different options (Pirate Ship had UPS ground saver and PayPal had DHL express world wide).

3 Likes

DHL is terrible to Canada, fyi. Whenever we get a DHL shipment at work there are issues, every time.

4 Likes

I wish I had something ready to contribute! This school year is kicking my butt, but maybe I could find time to squeeze a project in. I do have some supplies coming in the mail this week that would make for a wonderful craft-themed item.

I’ll definitely be stalking eBay! I got some wonderful items in the first sale, and missed out on so many more!

5 Likes

I can’t believe I missed it last time, but I’m excited to stalk and peruse the sale! I also have some finished projects tucked away, waiting for the right recipient, so I’ll get those ready!

4 Likes

That’s good to know!

3 Likes

It is already looking good with the items so far!
I washed my shawl and took better pictures outside. Step one done :wink:

8 Likes

So here’s a question, would anyone be interested in something like this?

It’s a makeup kit from Kara Beauty that is designed after a sewing stash kept in a Danish butter cookie tin! I don’t wear makeup so I don’t have much knowledge beyond that, but more info is here:

If it will sell, I will definitely donate it, but the wonderful @MistressJennie and I were wondering if there’s any interest from y’all. Thoughts?

9 Likes

Wow! These are awesome!

3 Likes

I don’t wear make up, so it’s not for me but I’ve seen that discussed elsewhere and people go bonkers for it!

5 Likes

I don’t trust my ability to ship quickly enough during April, being in and out with work travel, but I will absolutely show up with my wallet ready once it goes live! :joy:

8 Likes

I’m putting this up, but if there is a brooch or something else that I’ve posted that anyone particularly wants - let me know!

19 Likes

Love. :black_heart:

4 Likes

Ooh all your work is so pretty! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Seconded! :black_heart:

4 Likes

Beautiful!

5 Likes

What’s this?

A vaguely rainbow themed fabric pull?
Wonder what it might become…