Craft Stars Garage Sale Round 2 - Info & Discussion Thread

LOOOOOOVVVVVVVE! (lowercase letters so the site knows this is a “sentence”)

5 Likes

Fantastic! I love everything about it!

2 Likes

Wowzers!!!

2 Likes

It’s absolutely epic.

2 Likes

Some very lucky people are going to have some gorgeous quilts soon!

Meanwhile, my first pair of socks was a fail, so I just cast on a second pair.

7 Likes

What an amazing quilt!

3 Likes

Generous offers here of some beautiful items!

2 Likes

Oh wow! That is so awesome!

I really need to learn a few more English words than awesome :joy:
Tomorrow I will measure my shawl so I can send the info to Jennie.

12 Likes

Hi, friends! When donating directly to the site, please remember to put your username in the ‘Notes’ section of Paypal, so I can connect the donation to the LC user account to apply the badge. Sometimes I am able to figure it out from the donor’s email and a bit of creative stalking :smile: but not always.

Any donors from March 4 through the end of the Garage Sale will receive the badge, including recurring donations that trigger during this time period (in addition to those that contribute and purchase auction items as well, of course!). If you’ve already donated via Paypal during this timeframe and you’re concerned I won’t be able to identify your account, just drop me a message on here. I’ll start applying the badges to LC accounts soon. :sunny:

12 Likes

Jaw dropping. Truly… wow! :sob:

2 Likes

My PayPal account was compromised, but fortunately, nothing was charged. I had to suspend my account for a while and individually approve each transaction, so, hopefully, PayPal will tell me everything is back to normal. I did have to change passwords and do the two step authentication as well.

Anyway, I will set that back up when I can! I am pretty sure the March recurring amount went through.

6 Likes

Ohh, that’s no fun. I’m glad it didn’t cause too much trouble on your end. Everything is so connected these days.

I did see you for March. You are on my sunshine list!

4 Likes

Hey friends! I know I’ve been away for awhile, but I’d love to donate some jewelry to the cause. I love this site and want to help it, so this is me making a comment so I remember to figure out an item to donate.

Would you guys prefer a tree like I’m known for, or something else? I can do earrings, or dainty, or whatever. I’m throwing it out there for input to see what people would like.

20 Likes

Hi! Good to see you!

I personally love your trees :orange_heart:

6 Likes

I also loved your pumpkins!

7 Likes

Everything you make is absolutely top notch. Trees, pumpkins, pendants, & those delicious earrings!

8 Likes

The fruit earrings are adorable. I love the lemon and orange ones.

4 Likes

@FiredGinkgo is carving a ceramic piece for the auction today. A beautiful lidded vessel that will have a rope & wooden bead accent on top. :heart:

28 Likes

So pretty already! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Eep! Does she take requests? I’ve been looking for a really pretty cylinder to hold my nice watercolor paint brushes :slight_smile:

7 Likes