Craft This In Your Style - LC Edition

I am so glad people seem interested! I can’t wait to start this. On Friday I will announce the winner and we can all start our versions. Since we are starting a little late in the month, March will be quicker than most months.

3 Likes

So fun! Glad you did a vote because it would be hard to choose one.

2 Likes

Yeah, it sounds like it could be fun!

2 Likes

Looks very fun! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We officially have a tie! How about we do the Cat in the Car for the rest of this month, and then April 1st we will switch to the Star Girl? Please, do not post anything for Star Girl until April.

7 Likes

March Craft this in your Style!

Use your own style and crafting medium to recreate this fun image!
Post up your creations here.

14 Likes

I got good progress done on an item for a swap, so I should be able to recreate this masterpiece next weekend. Is anyone else working or in the planning stages for this?

2 Likes

I’m busy with several swaps at the moment. Hoping to have time to play with it later this month. If not, it may be April before I can do it.

3 Likes

Working on something now!

1 Like

I have been having a think… but I have a few things going on for the next cpl of weeks, so not sure I’ll be able to make. Maybe I just start planning for Star Girl? :smile:

1 Like

I have thoughts, just deciding which method to try.

2 Likes

Kinda goofy rendition but this was so fun!

30 Likes

That’s great

3 Likes

I love it! Never would have thought of that, but it’s so clever.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: Kelli! This interpretation is the BEST!

2 Likes

I absolutely love this @curiousfae . Too funny!!!

3 Likes

Thanks guys. :blush: I had to Google how to draw Garfield. Do kids these days even know who he is?!?

5 Likes

That’s hilarious! Perfect expression!

2 Likes

Here’s my version of the cat in car!

I took the original image for the cat and car but made the background my own. I think it turned out really well!

23 Likes

I love that he’s wearing sunglasses and listening to his tunes!

4 Likes