Craft This In Your Style - LC Edition

I love that people are doing this as a family activity! And all the mermaids are lovely!

Mine isn’t quite what I wanted it to be — another piece I don’t like, but it was fun to do. Metal and wood (and glue dots, since all the nails I had were too long for the thickness of wood on the bottom of the box).

If I’d had smaller, shorter nails I was going to make the scales dangle like sequins.

Forgive the slightly blurry photographs.

13 Likes

That is the coolest!!

3 Likes

Wow, those are some fantastic mermaids!

4 Likes

what fun! I was going to ask if your girls like crafting, and I see that they DO!
great projects

2 Likes

Last minute entry!!

The way our mermaid model holds her hands up made me think of jazz hands which in turn (for some reason) made me think of Betty Boop. Not my best work to be sure, but fun nonetheless!

14 Likes

This one is going to be a little different. For August I chose a darling monster enjoying ice cream in roller skates by Popmarleo. If you haven’t check out their work, please do. It’s adorable!!!

14 Likes

Ooo…fun!

3 Likes

Cuuuute!

2 Likes

I kept it simple

The background before I added the monster and balloons

16 Likes

Great! The monster is so cute, and I love your version.

3 Likes

Boop boop a doop!

2 Likes

So cute! I might have a go at him on my crafty weekend away this weekend!

3 Likes

Adorable monster!

3 Likes

I absolutely LOVE this! It’s so cute! That background is fantastic too. don’t know if I could have drawn over it, but I am glad you did!

3 Likes

so cute! I love the Betty Boop mermaid :mermaid:

and @geekgirl , the monster & background are great!

3 Likes

The mermaids are great! I love seeing everyone’s interpretations.

Carlee that background is gorgeous!

3 Likes

We aren’t getting much traction on here, and I have to admit, even I forgot about this month. I wanted to let everyone know I wasn’t planning on doing next month since interest has declined so much.

4 Likes

I’ve had something in the works since the beginning of the month, but have been putting it aside in favor of other things. May still finish it; we’ll see.

2 Likes

If we get a coyple people with last minute submissions, I will do next month too. I would love to see what youre making!

4 Likes

That monster is super cute!

2 Likes