Craft This In Your Style - LC Edition

That makes sense, you’re so smart.

4 Likes

After @steiconi’s suggestion, I decided to give my bear a new head (cut and paste worked well)

19 Likes

awww, so furry!

4 Likes

Squee! More of your adorable triangle doodles! Love it

3 Likes

I love how you incorporated your style. Very cute. And i got a chuckle out of the old school cut & paste!

4 Likes

Decembers image is this sweet little bunny who seems a little nervous to give his gift.

I can’t wait to see what everyone creates!

17 Likes

Soooooo cute!

2 Likes

Well, I didn’t make the November deadline because I was doing December at the same time…so here are both:

November

December

I figured I could do two birds with one stone…Christmas decorating and crafting for this topic! These were just so cute not to do them both! Thanks, @gozer!

25 Likes

Soooo cuuute!! They go together so nicely!

3 Likes

Oh my. I am in love with this! You made the sweetest little set!

Definitely give them their own post! I need to know more about these!

3 Likes

@AIMR What a lovely little set of decorations you have! Those are too cute!!! I’m in love with both.
What did you use for the fake snow? It looks so real!

3 Likes

Both are so adorable :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Brilliant! Love the little shadow boxes. They go so well together, and they are perfect winter/holiday decorations.

6 Likes

They made me think of your vintage tin ornaments!

5 Likes

These are sooo cute and a really creative way to use the illustrations. They paired together perfectly!

3 Likes

Sweet!!

3 Likes

These are really adorable! The styles of them are perfectly matched and this was an ingenious way to put them together!

3 Likes

These NEED there own post! So cute and I love the way you thought outside of the box by putting them inside boxes! Ha!
They look amazing. Love, love, love this!

9 Likes

wow, these are fantastic! love love love

3 Likes

It’s like they were made for this project! Super clever creation.

4 Likes