Craft This In Your Style - LC Edition

Adorable! Bunny HQ, lol, super cute.

1 Like

That’s so cute! Love the shy bunny, great drawing!

2 Likes

She really created a whole atmosphere. Its fantastic and so cute. She did a wonderful job!

2 Likes

@gozer I hope you’re gong to continue this into 2023, I know some months were slow but some months had lots of participation. I’m sure enjoying this!

3 Likes

I am. I already have Jan picked out. I will post it tomorrow! Im glad your enjoying it!!

7 Likes

I will link this once i get to a computer.

To celebrate the year of the rabbit! Remember, you can interpret this any way you wish. I chose to do a different style this month to try and shake things up. I’m so excited to see what people come up with!

17 Likes

Somehow I missed this until just now. It’s beautiful! I love the softess of the yellow and its serene face! Can’t wait to see what people do with it!

2 Likes

Reminds me of Watership Down. So sweet.

3 Likes

Hmmm… this one could work as a stamp I think… or several stamps.

5 Likes

Ooh. I like that idea!

2 Likes

Ooh I love this month’s design!

2 Likes

Decided this would be a nice little wall hanging to start the new year…

26 Likes

Gah! It’s perfect!

2 Likes

What a lovely way to craft this month’s prompt! I love the creativity of turning it into a wall hanging and your fabric choices are fantastic!

2 Likes

What a wonderful idea! It looks great as a stitched wall hanging.

2 Likes

I love this so much!!!

2 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Wow, what a beautiful rendition.

1 Like

Did a bit of mid-afternoon painting. :yellow_heart:

20 Likes

Wow! @AIMR I love how you took this to a whole nother medium and created such an amazing piece. You captured the face perfectly, which I can’t imagine is easy in thread!

@Whistlefish Your bunny looks so proud of themselves, and it should be! It’s so cute! Beautifully done!

3 Likes