Craft This In Your Style - LC Edition

Super cute!!!

4 Likes

Cute, cute, cute!

4 Likes

Look at all the adorable ducklings!

3 Likes

Super cute chenille duck! I tried working with chenille once. It was pretty frustrating. It was so thick that I couldn’t see my stitches. I admire that kind of work even more now.

4 Likes

Adorable :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Okay, let’s try something different for MAY.

Let’s see what everyone can do with this.

13 Likes

Ooo…fun! :thinking:

3 Likes

oohhhh I like this! something without a face lol

3 Likes

This is a fun one!

3 Likes

That’s what I was going for—more of a landscape of still-life piece.

2 Likes

Mushrooms! I will have to try…

3 Likes

I thought of you when I decided on mushrooms. Ha!

5 Likes

I just finished this at my local craft group. I don’t have my good eraser with me so there are still pencil marks.

I was trying out a couple of new fountain pens.

18 Likes

That’s looks fabulous! The lines are so nice and thin. What pen did you go with?

4 Likes

I started off with the Zebra fountain pen but while it writes ok it keeps skipping when I try to draw with it. I don’t know if it’s me or the cartridge.

https://www.amazon.com/Zebra-Stainless-Fountain-Pen-1-Count/dp/B00563I4Y0/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1VE9N8BUSWGDG&keywords=Zebra+Pen+V-301+Fountain+Pen%2C+Stainless+Steel+Barrel%2C+Fine+Point%2C+0.7mm%2C+Black+Ink%2C+1-Pack+with+Refill&qid=1683396743&s=office-products&sprefix=zebra+pen+v-301+fountain+pen%2C+stainless+steel+barrel%2C+fine+point%2C+0.7mm%2C+black+ink%2C+1-pack+with+refill%2Coffice-products%2C89&sr=1-1

then I switched to the Pilot Kakuno extra fine tip and this did really well and is close in thickness to the 005 and 01 micropens I usually use.

https://www.amazon.com/PILOT-Kakuno-Fountain-Pen-10816/dp/B07KBN9YTK?th=1

4 Likes

Mist be the cartridge on the Zebra
Mine has never skipped.
Love the artwork! It is so cute, and stippling takes so long!

2 Likes

Beautiful drawing @geekgirl! I especially like how delicately you did the leaves.

3 Likes

Oh man. All those dots!!! :exploding_head:

Love the black and white and that you chose to do the ladybug in color. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

It is great that by coloring the ladybug, the mushrooms are even more eye-catching. Very beautiful and delicate

5 Likes

It came with an extra cartridge so I’ll try swapping it out

2 Likes