Craft This In Your Style - LC Edition

Love the scrappy pumpkin. Especially partial to the fabric combination you used for the leaf.

1 Like

Such awesome projects! Living the ingenuity!

Great interpretation. That ribbon is perfect for the vine.

1 Like

What fun!

2 Likes

So pretty and ethereal

2 Likes

November is here.
Halloween is over, and the temperatures have dropped. It’s time to cozy up with a warm cup of your favorite Fall/Winter beverage.

18 Likes

This one is really pretty.

3 Likes

I agree. I should be able to play this month!

2 Likes

I’m thinking about it. I’ve got some turquoise polka dot fabric…but maybe that’s too predictable.

6 Likes

Nope, not too predictable. I want to see what you and that fabric come up with!

6 Likes

Just have fun!

3 Likes

I think this was the Star Girl month that I saw. Way back. Love her hair (because I’m salt/peppa) and shades (because I like wearing them)! Nicely done!

2 Likes

This is sweet. Love her eyes and the pinks and purples. The black is the perfect accent!

1 Like

Well, this is my first Craftalong participation. When I saw what November’s challenge is, I got an idea and couldn’t rest until I tried this pumpkin mug design. In fact, it’s 1:20p and I just finished it. I got up this morning, got my coffee and pastry and sat down at my computer to do this. I’m still in my robe and pajamas. :smile:

This design is digital and the beverage is coffee-laced cocoa. I didn’t know if I was supposed to reply to the November hostess or post a new comment. I chose the latter.

I really pushed myself with this entirely new design because I wanted so much to participate. I know I had the whole month of Nov but I wanted to be sure and get it in since, like most of us, I’ll be busier near the end of Nov.

The leaves saucer is created with one of my botanical designs. I love snow so had to incorporate snowflakes as the polka-dots. The only element that is not mine is the falling leaves background image. That is from Pixabay where all of the graphics are free to use. I’m happy with my design and now I’m a little more skilled with using my vector image editing program.

Looking forward to seeing all of your takes on this warm, fall image challenge!

14 Likes

What a clever idea to do a pumpkin mug; nice work! Very autumn/fall!

3 Likes

I love your interpretation!

1 Like

I has a nice cozy, warm “feel” as well as being very lovely to look at! Nice job!

2 Likes

this is fantastic!
the marshmallows are so lifelike & melty! :heart:

2 Likes

I’m happy if it looks like either marshmallows or whipped cream! :blush: Thank you!

2 Likes

Cool work! I like the colors and patterns. I never thought about making something digitally. Way to think outside the box.
And it gives me an idea…. :thinking:

2 Likes