Craft This In Your Style - LC Edition

Awww… cute ghost and even cuter kitty!

2 Likes

Adorable book cover :smiley: and super cute kitty

2 Likes

Such a cute way to decorate your notebook!

2 Likes

It’s perfect!

3 Likes

I love this!!! Did you use Posca pens?

3 Likes

Everything but the ghost is Posca. I have the ultra fine ones, and they were streaky on the ghost. I think if i had a thicker one it would have been fine. I ended up painting over the white with acrylic.

3 Likes

My ghost has slightly different priorities. . .

23 Likes

Haha! I love it!

4 Likes

Perfect! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Cuuute!

3 Likes

this is hilarious! so clever (and I am a huge fan of plaid, so I love the look of your ghostie)

3 Likes

@megwell - l love it. The change to books is so clever. And i love the glasses! So much fun!

2 Likes

This was a fun challenge, your notebook looks so cute @gozer! I’ve been following all the cool art everyone’s been making in this thread for ages, and finally got around to participating. Love the boooks theme twist! @megwell inspired me to change the bunting word too :smile:

24 Likes

Aww… it’s fab-boo-lous! The ghost is so cheery and sweet with its little crown.

3 Likes

So stinking cute!!

3 Likes

I squealed! How absolutely adorable. I love your Twist on it and that crown is so fitting. Shes boo- tiful.

3 Likes

I love your take on this! The watercolor is superb and that crown definitely works perfectly with the bunting! You did a great job of taking the original and making it your own.

3 Likes

Boo! Swedish style, so it’s ”bu”, and it’s the belowed childrens book ghost Laban holding it.

20 Likes

Cute!

2 Likes

Loving everyone’s unique takes!
@jemimah, the crown is a perfect touch.
@Annchen, I love that you used the translation of “boo.”
@gozer, I only just realized like a week later that your ghost has thumbs! I almost gave up on hands altogether, so kudos.

3 Likes