Craft This In Your Style - LC Edition

I made some sugar cookies and couldn’t resist decorating one for this challenge!

20 Likes

This is so great!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness! This is too cute. Everyone is bringing it this month! Love the creativity!

2 Likes

How fun (and delicious)! What a great way of creating the design using a completely different medium!

3 Likes

Thanks all!
Alas, he is no more. :yum:
And now I have a black tongue.

11 Likes

Haha…worth it! He came out awesome and I bet tasted delicious!

4 Likes

Adorable! (You beat me to it; I was thinking about trying to do the same thing!)

4 Likes

what a BOO-tiful cookie! Love love love this idea

4 Likes

Gotta love interactive art!

2 Likes

That is so clever!!

… and so tragic … :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

i thought somebody might! he just screamed cookie to me.
i hope you still do it. it’s a fantastic excuse to make a batch of cookies. :wink:

3 Likes

More than one person drew him. More than one person can bake him. :wink:

4 Likes

I’m afraid poor @endymion will never want to decorate another cookie again after how busy she’s been with STS :joy:

7 Likes

:laughing:
No, I really enjoy it. But I will be ready to take a break, for sure!

7 Likes

Okay, I had a TINY scrap of dough left over from my last batch of cookies, so I went ahead.

26 Likes

AHH!!! So cute!!

4 Likes

You did such a deliciously good job on this! I really like the addition of the little silver stars!

4 Likes

Oh wow! so sweet!!!

4 Likes

Oh my! What a tasty little cutie!

3 Likes

I used my embroidery software to create my own ghostly rendition, then stitched it out onto a sheet of chunky glitter. I’m planning on adding a safety pin on the back so I can wear it as a cute Halloween pin. I did stitch this out with a gold flag pennant, but this one is more ‘my style.’

25 Likes