Craft This In Your Style - LC Edition

This is ADORABLE!!

3 Likes

I love this! It came out super cute!

4 Likes

squealing (except silently because all my boys are sitting here watching wrestling and would probably all give me dirty looks)

He is delightful!

5 Likes

Sweeeeeeeeet

4 Likes

so freaking adorable!

4 Likes

Awww, he’s so fuzzy wuzzy!

5 Likes

This is the cutest little thing EVER!

4 Likes

So well done! Love that his little muzzle! So much detail in a needle felted piece!

5 Likes

LOVE! Whatcha doin’ with him? He’d make a really excellent hygge badge for attaining excellence in cosiness. Too frikken cute, that guy. Makes me wanna jammie up.

7 Likes

Oh just TOO adorable! :heart:

2 Likes

I want him to be small enough so you could tuck him into a decorated Altoid tin. He’s so freakin adorbs!

3 Likes

What a great idea. He would totally fit! He’s only about 2 inches tall.
I feel like he needs a back story now.
And a fitting name.

6 Likes

Definitely has the same vibe!

And @curiousfae, your needle felted creation is darling!

3 Likes

And his own thread. This little guy is incredible.

8 Likes

I have my idea and supplies (hopefully, the craft-buying embargo has not been lifted so stash all the way). Hoping to get to work today on mine.

Update: (9:39 pm) I actually AM working on it! weee!

5 Likes

I’m almost done! If my dependents would give me five minutes to myself without them literally sitting on me I would be done already! Hopefully I’ll be posting a finished WiP tonight!

Update: I sat down at like 8:30/9 ish last night to finish him up… and woke up laptop and supplies on lap not long after. lol. Today’s the day.

8 Likes

OMG! I think I’m in love. He’s just way too cute. He would make an amazing badge of coziness or the cutest refrigerator magnet for a constant reminder of his adorability. Gah. I can’t get over him!!!

3 Likes

Finished!

Originally I was figuring out to whom to send him once finished but then he hung so sweetly on my project bag that I think now he’s my yarning mascot. We’ll sit by the fake fire together knitting/crocheting and drinking hot chocolate with our little marshmallows all winter long.

30 Likes

Aaaahhh! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

So cute!!!

3 Likes