Craft Through Coronavirus Craftalong

The mail was just delivered! Thanks to @MistressJennie’s tip, my free Vintaj mail came!

Also, the mailman appreciated his note as he honked when he drove off! Yay!

10 Likes

Free? I like free!

I should be getting mine any day now!!!

3 Likes

Vintaj was offering 2,000 free We Care Kits, including free shipping. US only. I posted the link a few days ago, but here it is again for anyone who missed it:
https://vintaj.com/products/free-wecare-package

Mine just arrived today! Can’t wait to check it out in a few minutes.

6 Likes

What wonderful bits and pieces!

Not jealous at all, nope, not at all :lying_face:

:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@edel posted a fun and simple way to get out of the daily grind of life in Coronaville…simple, fun, get that creative brain working!!

2 Likes

So cool! I just ordered one! Do they have a place set up for people to post what they make with their package?

1 Like

That looks awesome, enjoy.

1 Like

I’m very jealous!

Wow, mine came today and looks just like @Lynx’s!

WAY beyond my expectations!

Thanks, @MistressJennie!

2 Likes

I just asked them via Instagram. I’ll let you know what they say. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for reposting it! Requesting mine now!

Just requested it! That was easy!

2 Likes

Me too! Thanks for reposting, @MistressJennie. I talked myself out of requesting one last time it came up, and kind of regretted it, so this was the nudge I needed.

2 Likes

@endymion & @Edel, since they aren’t shipping outside of the US, how about something else free? Darn Good Yarn is doing different free coloring pages every day. Oh, and they have a free coloring book too.

1 Like

Shake shake shake, shake some butter! Birdie is making her case…let’s see what Nigel does tomorrow!

3 Likes

I made a couple of things over the weekend!

A new heating pad cover with beloved shibori fabric

A new mug rug for work to replace one destroyed in the wash :scream: Bonus points for using up more stashbusting quilt squares left over from my giant scrappy quilt.

16 Likes

Way to use the good fabric! The mug rug is awesome.

2 Likes

what a delicious idea!
lovely, too

I think of you often, my friend!
:heart:

1 Like

Shibori!! It looks awesome!

4 Likes

I had finished up this embroidery a couple months ago and I finally did something with it! It is one of the main characters from the Webtoon Purple Hyacinth (I did not draw this one I copied the line art). I used fabric inks and lots of purple colors of embroidery floss. Nothing too crazy for finishing it, just found a couple pieces that looked nice and made good frames. I might hand stitch a sleeve on the back for hanging but for now it’s finished. I did a facing finish so that it can stay flat

14 Likes