Craft Through Coronavirus Craftalong

Cut some vinyl pieces as party decoration for an upcoming event that @PerfectlyBohemian is hosting. LOVE how they came out. StudioANF, don’t peek!

Now to make some dinner, and then work on my shawl for the rest of the night. Happy crafting friends!

9 Likes

Ahh that turned out so good!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see what felted foam chunks look like. I’m so curious…:smirk:

2 Likes

Eee, I am so drawn to that scrambled face! It is like those moments of bad TV reception in sci fi shows/movies where the airwaves are about to be taken over. Now I need to go play with ATC stuff myself. :smile:

3 Likes

The Root chakra. I am working on the next one now. I hope to do one a night.

14 Likes

Nice! I did the cross stitch ones and it was a lot of fun!

I am spending time doing some “chore projects” along with fun projects. I needed to shorten the pillowcases that came with a set of king size sheets. I have regular pillows. @magpie suggested that I use the cut off part for embroidery!

17 Likes

Genius!! OH, you’ve brought the beach to me!

1 Like

That little fish is the perfect design for that fabric!

2 Likes

Found this on Facebook - coloring pages. Some great museums offering free coloring pages.

11 Likes

Oh, cool!

I busted out the new crochet book the 'rents just sent me!

16 Likes

Today I didn’t get much crafting done, but I did bake a delicious pumpkin cake! Does that count? XD

7 Likes

Hmm, not sure if it would count. Maybe send me a sample of this delicious cake so that I can help you decide whether or not it counts. :smile::cake:

6 Likes

No making-making today, but a little plotting-planning. And I did pop into Michael’s real quick for a few sheets of paper for projects I didn’t have anything for.

1 Like

Today’s making - chocolate banana cookies and cut a king size bed into a full size bed. We got a new mattress, so the kiddo got an upgrade.

4 Likes

Ack. Today I’m feeling really overwhelmed with everything, yesterday’s projects were rubbish, so I’m torn between a do-over or something fresh. But no idea what.

5 Likes

I totally understand…I feel almost “forced” to craft and nothing I do is turning out or I am losing interest fast…I think I will take a day to just relax, read, and maybe a bit of baking or something following a recipe…

Hubby bought so many cans of fruit cocktail in his little hoarding panic…and we don’t even eat it normally! I remember seeing or hearing about a fruit cocktail cake or muffins or something…

I also have some clothing fabric that I might cut out at least…

“forced” crafting is not fun and I won’t do it!

1 Like

You could blitz the fruit and turn it into a real cocktail, a quick Google found this

1 Like

oh that sounds fabulous!!!

Hubby doesn’t drink sweet drinks, so I can have it all…

I still want to bake something…for him as well…and just to stop looking at 12 cans of fruit that will probably get donated later…I gave him strict instructions to only buy what we normally eat, but this was on sale…UGH…

2 Likes

I’m in too. Need to make things! I finally started that lettuce craft cross stitch by @storerboughtcreation today. It’s here: Lettuce Craft (with pattern!)

7 Likes