Crafting for Good?

I found a group with patterns and info for donating stuff for the animals in Australia. I don’t see a location yet for crafting for good info? I know a lot of us do that.

Want to share site feedback?
Have an awesome idea for a new feature?
Do you need help with a current feature?

So we can track feedback easier, just one suggestion per thread, please. For example, don’t make a suggestion for a cool new thread feature and an awesome new profile feature in the same suggestion post.

Be sure your topic title is clear and descriptive, so we can assist you super duper fast. :arrow_down:

Give us all the details here!

2 Likes

Would it fit within the Craftalong category, maybe?

Just chatted with @kittykill and we love this idea. Maintaining a directory for charities and resources gets outdated pretty quickly, so we’d like to avoid that. But a Craftalong! Now we’re talking. :raised_hands:

@fatewineroses, if you want to start it as a Craftalong, go for it! You could even do charity craftalong where you have a poll to vote for a new charity project each month, quarter, etc.

1 Like

It could be a really cool craft along. Each month/quarter pick a new charity or a theme. Do a poll to help pick the charity. I think they way people will stay engaged.

2 Likes

Yes! This is a great idea which I imagine will get lots of attention.
I will participate for sure if one quarter includes @underthemountain’s literacy project! I love making bookmarks for the kids. They are easy to make and inexpensive to ship :).

4 Likes

Aw, thank you @Magpie! Small Things Matter would love to be considered for a charity craftalong!
You have spoiled us with so many wonderful bookmarks already, but of course we’d love more! We will be doing our first distribution at a new school addition in March and would love to have bookmarks to go along with the books. -Rox

2 Likes

Great minds think alike.
There’s already a crafting for good craftalong in the works :slight_smile:

https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/crafting-for-good-craftalong-2020

Come join us!

1 Like

That would be a great project to support! We have already started a project for the first quarter, but this would be great for the second quarter if you’re okay with it?

1 Like

Of course someone thought of this!!! :laughing: I’m so happy. I can’t participate this quarter. Still have about five projects in the queue to finish before I take on anything else. But would love to be an ongoing part of this.

2 Likes

I was denied access to this:

:pensive: Why?

The title of that thread has been updated since the reply was made here. Here it is https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/crafting-for-good-craftalong-2020

1 Like