Crazy Hair Day - Nemo & Solar System

The kids love Crazy Hair Day quite possibly as much as I do (maybe). Except now they are old enough they think it’s funny to really try to challenge me to make their visions come true. :rofl: They gave me a run for my money this year. :smile:

baby.sweets4ever2 wanted “Nemo swimming in the curly ocean waves.” Why does he hate me? :rofl:

I used this printable from Disney. The site says, “Kids will enjoy building this curious little clownfish and taking him on undersea adventures.” That is a blatant :poop: lie. It is SO detailed and complex with 927272.3 teeny tiny tabs you have to cut, fold, and glue into place. The kids fell asleep mid-construction. I ended up questioning my life choices an hour later. :wine_glass:

baby.sweets4ever wanted a “sparkling solar system,” but he didn’t want it to look too crazy from the front because he “didn’t want people to go crazy when he walked into the room.” He was very specific about this vision. :grin:

24 Likes

Whole new level right here!

1 Like

Ha ha. I love your kids and their vision.

Hahaha I literally laughed out loud… at work mind you!

These were awesome! Great creative ideas from the kiddos and you are killing it With your execution!

2 Likes

Love your kids’ out of the box ideas on crazy hair day! Long gone are the days where you just got some fun spray on colors :smiley:

2 Likes

that is some dedication, mama!
Cutest kids on the block!

1 Like

Meanwhile I can’t even get my hair out of a messy bun every day. Super cute! I’m keeping these ideas in my pocket for future crazy hair days.

1 Like

You lady, are one heck of a mom. :blush: :heart:

1 Like

This is the quality content I’m here for :joy:

1 Like

Crazy hair day, achievement unlocked. I have never seen something so cool.

1 Like

Oh my goodness, he’s grown up :flushed: what happened to the ‘baby’ part :smiley: … (said she who has grand babies now)

The fact that you didn’t lose your mind doing their hair and completing it is amazing. I love how one is basically “I want everyone to look at me” and the other is “only if they look real closely”.

The information for the printouts are often a lie, but you made it, and it does look awesome :smiley:

1 Like

Wow. You summarized their EXACT personalities at this stage in their lives. So precisely. :joy:

One dances like no one is watching. The other not only refuses to dance, but will inform you that everyone is indeed watching [while simultaneously somehow insulting you with his eyes because you annoyed him by even suggesting such an absolutely absurd use of his time].

1 Like

your description of them made it easy to guess just how they feel. And whatever happens with their personalities when they grow up it doesn’t matter as long as they know who they are and are willing to do good, that is at least what I tell my own son.

1 Like

So very true. We are a Montessori family and share that same value with ours. It’s very important to us. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Spectacular! And very creative too!

This is fantastic! Those ocean waves are works of art. Also, I am never letting my kids see this post.