Creating New Topics

Do you need help with a current feature?

Okay so I thought I had it figured out that I just needed to spend more time on the site before I can add a “new topic” in like the fiber arts boards. But I’ve been spending more time on here and it still hasn’t changed. I would like to give some of my projects their own post. But I’m still unable to add a new topic in all the other forms. And I just wanted to know a little clearer what the requirements to do that are?

1 Like

When you go to the fiber and textile category, the New Topic button is grayed out for everyone. You need to click on Completed Projects and then there should be a New Topic button you can click

4 Likes

I was totally confused by this at first, too, but geekgirl is right. If you click on “completed projects” once you’re in a category board, you should be able to start a new topic from there.

1 Like

Great question and great answer! I have a feeling little things like this are causing us to miss out on seeing some completed projects… can’t wait to see the new posts after this explanation.

2 Likes

Ah thank you for explaining! I was getting very confused. I will post a few things this weekend now!

4 Likes