Creature Comfort Stuffie Swap Gallery

Fluffmonger rocks. Free patterns and instructions. What love. I like this little critter. It is so cute and cuddly. Score.

4 Likes

Hector has completed his travels, & now my child is trying to convince me that he’s a newly discovered prehistoric animal.

Actually, he’s a possibly-mythical ancient rock art creature.

11 Likes

What a cute??? um??? creature. He’s so fun, funny, and just oozes comfort!

2 Likes

He looks so happy and energetic! He’s glad his journey is over and he is home now!

2 Likes

He kind of reminds me of a badger/scottie dog. lol Cutie.

2 Likes

Hector has an interesting story. If you’d like to learn more:

3 Likes

While Hector took a very scenic route, my sweet rose-breasted grosbeak (my second favorite bird to the hummingbird) arrived in warp speed!

I really like the contrasting colors and the music notes!

This is what the beautiful male grosbeak looks like.

She also sent an extra cardinal (the grosbeak is part of the cardinal family) bookmark.

Thank you.

12 Likes

(you should be able to straighten out his tail if you want-- it’s got a pipecleaner for support)

The grosbeak is a vastly scaled up and slightly wider version of Ann Wood’s Little Bird pattern: https://www.annwoodhandmade.com/shop/little-bird-pattern/

4 Likes

Wow, color me impressed.

1 Like

Love the grosbeak. Its perfect and relly captures the bird. So sweet.

2 Likes

I love the grosbeak. I am such a bird nerd. My grandparents used to have evening grosbeaks visit their feeder. :heart:

2 Likes

I got home from a very long day to find my package had arrived and @WingsoftheWind did not disappoint!! Persona 4 is one of my all time favorite video games and her attention to detail from the stuffie down to the card was incredible! She made me a Teddie stuffie, his zipper even opens! And a small Chie canvas with a magnet so I can put it on my fridge. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am blown away, now I feel bad that her note was just on notebook paper. I am definitely going to have to up my swap game!

13 Likes

@WingsoftheWind This little guy is incredible! You nailed it! He is so adorable and cleanly done. I love the touch of the zipper. Super cool!

3 Likes

I’m so glad you like everything! :grin:

I had tons of fun making it all and showing progress pics to all my friends who like Persona (I think I’m gonna be making more of those cards lol).

3 Likes

He makes me smile and the zipper is a perfect accessory to the fun outfit. I love seeing the character dolls next to the happy stuffie! Great job.

3 Likes

I have received! The lovely @QueenHobo sent me a stuffie & extras we agreed upon. Just look at my adorable blue whale! I have not yet determined a name for her…

Here she is commiserating with one of my cats’ favorite toys…

And then included in the package was this oyster! With a pearl! Which is just perfect as my cats are Orca (20 pounds) & Oyster (6 pounds).

Now here they are together: (Both cats are aggravated by the wildfire smoke we have right now, no open windows and strange light outside for 5 days now means we are ALL on edge here! So the Ears Of Annoyance will be seen in every photo)

AND she sent some cute catnip mouse cat toys, one of which has already been absconded with & thus no photo. Orca posed with the one I still have: (his right eye doesn’t work, so it looks odd)

AND AND she sent these adorable brightly colored balloons (I assume?) which the cats have also claimed as their own, and Oyster has dragged them off to her cave to cuddle with!

All in all, this entire package was a huge hit with the household, but I have made sure to put my whale in a safe cat-proof spot so she remains MINE!

THANK YOU @QueenHobo!!!

11 Likes

Wow! The zipper really took this stuffie up to zowee level!

2 Likes

You’re so welcome! Yes they are balloons! We used bamboo skewers to hold them up but they broke before they could go in the box. I thought they’d also make fun kitty toys if you wanted :slight_smile:

11 Likes

SO CUTE!!! :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

1 Like

Well good luck with that. We have a cat that can levitate to the top of 7 foot bookshelves. We still aren’t sure how.

But the ocean goodies are so fun. From the Orca to the little fishies swimming in the sea. and that oyster!

4 Likes